WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
fvallejt

Re: WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Post by fvallejt »

ONE MILLION THANKS !!!!
Debbiebootleg

Re: WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Post by Debbiebootleg »

jackb wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm Today I started listening to Jan. 6 and I'd never noticed before but 6.08 Improvisation is basically The Beatles riffing on Louie Louie.

Jack
OH MY, Thank You! I tried to label all the improvisations but it was impossible.
jackb

Post by jackb »

It sounded like Louie Louie to me (only listened once). Another set of ears would be a nice confirmation.

Jack
jackb

Post by jackb »

In the Get Back film, I thought it was a pretty big deal hearing Paul come up with the riff that turned into the song Get Back. Where in this Watching Rainbows release does that recording appear?

Thanks in advance for help locating this.

Jack
jackb

Post by jackb »

And one more question, who has the wicked cough? Just wondering, probably part of the crew.
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

jackb wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:23 pm In the Get Back film, I thought it was a pretty big deal hearing Paul come up with the riff that turned into the song Get Back. Where in this Watching Rainbows release does that recording appear?

Thanks in advance for help locating this.

Jack
It's on January 7th, from 7.13a Get Back onwards.
Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

jackb wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:25 pm And one more question, who has the wicked cough? Just wondering, probably part of the crew.
Sorry for the ignorance, but what do you mean by this?
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

Taking the opportunity to say this:
I noticed a few errors here and there (mostly typos) or things that I could have improved like edits/mixing. Masterjedi of course made notice most of these.

The first patch of the project will come out soon, probably in a week or two :D
Lupine Assassin

Post by Lupine Assassin »

THANK YOU! :D
We all bleed blue from the inside....
Mr Bump

Post by Mr Bump »

jackb wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm Today I started listening to Jan. 6 and I'd never noticed before but 6.08 Improvisation is basically The Beatles riffing on Louie Louie.

Jack

From Drugs, Divorce and a Slipping Image. Same track, but uses Sulpy's numbering system of course...

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (39.21 KiB) Viewed 628 times