WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
I Am The Walrus

Re: WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Post by I Am The Walrus »

Amazing, thank you very much.
yymca6

Re: WATCHING RAINBOWS - THE ULTIMATE GET BACK SESSIONS REMASTER (release thread)

Post by yymca6 »

Wow, grazie mille per lavorare su questo progetto! Many thanks for the hard work.
Yves
A-Caceres

Post by A-Caceres »

Many thanks! I'm wondering if this would be perfect for "The Complete Recording Session" volumes? Would that other set only use the multi-track recordings?
danrevella

Post by danrevella »

please let me know!!!
You discovered The Beatles in 2020 when you were 14 yo? Then your passion growed at the point you have started this fabolous, splendid, excellent work!!
Many thanks, IMO all people that cross the Beatles in his life become a better person...

Please excuse my terrible english, I'm from ITA too... (only a little older: 67 yo) ;-)
Tolvo

Post by Tolvo »

Thank you for all this :)

Also Sheesh, this sounds good!
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

A-Caceres wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:43 pm Many thanks! I'm wondering if this would be perfect for "The Complete Recording Session" volumes? Would that other set only use the multi-track recordings?
As I seem to understand, that set will compile multitrack only. I don't know what Masterjedi will do once getting to the Get Back sessions. If they want to take material from this set, it's all good :D
Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark.
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

danrevella wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:07 pm please let me know!!!
You discovered The Beatles in 2020 when you were 14 yo? Then your passion growed at the point you have started this fabolous, splendid, excellent work!!
Many thanks, IMO all people that cross the Beatles in his life become a better person...

Please excuse my terrible english, I'm from ITA too... (only a little older: 67 yo) ;-)
I listened to the Beatles since I was born lol, they basically accompained my whole life :)
Grazie del supporto! (Thanks for the support!)
Tolvo

Post by Tolvo »

It's been great to follow you working on this. I'd like to make one suggestion: keep a little changelog in the first post (like they do with games, you know).

I'm going to assume you'll run into errors or other things you want to fix over time, no matter how small, be it actual edits or even file tags. It'd be a great to have clear communication on what changed--so we don't have to download the entire set again just to be sure we have the up-to-date thing.
Last edited by Tolvo on Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikec

Post by mikec »

Wonderful!! Congratulations for this work of love.
iPanggo

Post by iPanggo »

Tolvo wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:00 pm It's been great to follow you working on this. I'd like to make one suggestion: keep a little changelog in the first post (like they do with games, you know).

I'm going to assume you'll run into errors or other things you want to fix over time, no matter how small, be it actual edits or file tags. It'd be a great to have clear communication on what changed so we don't have to download the entire set again just to be sure we have the up-to-date thing.
Thanks for the tip man! Yeah I was thinking pretty much the same thing. A changelog should do.