The Beatles: Earth 347 Discussion Thread

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Rupert Pupkin

Re: The Beatles: Earth 347 Discussion Thread

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

I don't know if there is a "story" of the album "High Instinct" (1978); in youtube no info so far.

This is my favorite after "Everybody Out" (1974)

Side two starts with "I'm Losing You" (the Cheap Trick (one of these early takes) and I like the combination with "I'm Moving On" (makes sense) guitars riff; the additional piano, bass line, is great.

The thing which makes me un with side two is the end of "Love Is Strange" : it sounds to me like this is synth (?) beginning of "Beware My Love" (which was a great idea to extend it to make a rock-prog sound (like the intro of "The Letter I Never Wrote"); but it segues into a new band : the magnificent ending of "Islands" by King Crimson with Mel Collins on sax; and when it's one of your favorite album, that does not work...
But the idea was great!
MorseMoose

Post by MorseMoose »

For info on the story behind the albums:
https://earth347.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-347_Wiki

Much more in-depth than the YouTube descriptions, although still a WIP, but it's made by the same guy who makes the albums
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

oh cool! thanks there is now the complete sleeve artwork of Everybody Out (my favorite album with London Town - love the artwork of this one!) ; love the back sleeve artwork and the promos ad; and all the story.
:)

is London Town 50th anniversary coming soon ? :oops: