REQUEST - Paul McCartney, Madison Square Garden, New York, October 1 2005

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
briden91

REQUEST - Paul McCartney, Madison Square Garden, New York, October 1 2005

Post by briden91 »

Hey everyone,

I have a request for an audience recording of the Paul McCartney's show at Madison Square Garden in New York on October 1st 2005. I know that there is a video, but that there are also a couple of audience recordings of this show circulating.

I recently had a hard drive fail and unfortunately this was one of the shows I had lost. I had downloaded it from the old forum a few years ago. This particular show is special to me as it was my first time seeing Paul live and it was with my father. I am devastated by the loss of this particular recording because of what this concert means to me specifically.

Needless to say, I have now learned some very important lessons about hard drive management and protecting important data. I can live with the loss of all my other recordings, but this one is one that I want to track down. :)

Cheers, everyone.

MB
mcbeat2010

Re: REQUEST - Paul McCartney, Madison Square Garden, New York, October 1 2005

Post by mcbeat2010 »

Paul McCartney, Madison Square Garden, New York, October 1 2005
hXXps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EyD_my4EXs2SbWfCVPF3-VV5MrArTQ4q?usp=sharing
XX=tt
briden91

Re: REQUEST - Paul McCartney, Madison Square Garden, New York, October 1 2005

Post by briden91 »

Wow thank you for the lightning fast reply and for uploading this one. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. This particular show means a lot to me.