Broadstreet Sessions [Misterclaudel – mccd-630/631/632]

I can help you out, but I cannot help you in…
Phil_Lip

Re: Broadstreet Sessions [Misterclaudel – mccd-630/631/632]

Post by Phil_Lip »

Matt Loves McCartney wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:06 am
Phil_Lip wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:42 pm Link should be working.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Asu1BV6MObuJymbDxwp ... r?e=jLKTmx
Hi Phil, thanks so much for uploading this! Do you happen to know if there's any issues with your folder please? The ability to download has stopped. Files are there, but download does nothing. Cheers mate
OneDrive weirdness - Download capacity is limited, but OneDrive just displays empty folders instead of warning you that the transfer limit has been reached. I checked and the files are still there, I suggest you try again later.
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
O1Ghungary

Post by O1Ghungary »

it is still up here:
viewtopic.php?p=78066#p78066
Kando

Post by Kando »

Phil_Lip wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:50 am OneDrive weirdness - Download capacity is limited, but OneDrive just displays empty folders instead of warning you that the transfer limit has been reached. I checked and the files are still there, I suggest you try again later.
Quite weird as that is what I am seeing now as well, nothing but empty folders.

Earlier I was experiencing the same as 'Matt Loves McCartney'. All the folders seemed to have files in them, but downloading from any level, inside or outside album folder, was not working. Once or twice it seemed like it would start to download only to stop after a couple of meaningless errors were reported.
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Phil_Lip

Post by Phil_Lip »

Here's a temporary link - https://w-si.link/iz925B5YJYUpccsKA
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.