Harry And His Box Set (V1, 2, 7, 10, 12, 15, 14 update.)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Ziggy C

Re: Harry And His Box Set (V1, 2 update.)

Post by Ziggy C »

Kwai Chang wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:10 pm
Love your pets.
Quickly, a beautiful footnote: I was at a New Year's Eve bash at the neighbor's place. We are rural. About 30 people gathered together and a pitbull named Diesel that was 130 pounds. As midnight approached, I was asked to check out a second dog that was laying next to Diesel in the middle of the living room. It was unfamiliar to everyone...where did he come from? It was bigger than Diesel. It looked pretty docile but...BIG! I approached gingerly and the animal looked stoned. I slowly reached for his collar and saw the following in Sharpie pen-----> "Please don't call the pound. I know my way home!"
Nobody saw him leave, either!
KC
Dude!! You are too funny! But I get it. Man, our pets were once us in previous lives. Or future lives.
In my warped understanding of the continuum, it is imperceptible to us, but it folds in on itself. When we are pre-life, or post-life, we exist outside of the fourth dimension aka time. We are in a fifth dimension which so far has no real name. But in this fifth dimension, we can experience all of time (the 4th dimension) all at once. Or we can experience it in segments. And we can revisit the parts that mean the most to us as often (which makes no sense in the fifth dimension, whatever that is...) as we want.

A good friend passed away a couple weeks ago. I was right there when the paramedics shook their heads and gave the sad news to his son, who was already in the stratosphere of grief.

I have found that I speak to my friend even though he may or may not be there in my present, but his omniscient. And I come to the realization that he can be there in this time, or in the past, or in the future, it doesn't matter, because that's completely outside of time as we experience it. I like to think of time as a great river. When we're in the fifth dimension we can plunge into this river at any point, and either stay there, or visit other points along the river. We can't do that right now as we are "trapped" in this specific continuum.

It's really freaky stuff, I suppose. But that's how I see it. We are here and now now. But when we go we are everywhere and everywhen.

Anyone for a protein-style burger with some animal-style fries?
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME M'Lord - Thank you for the 2nd update of Harry V1 .....
zzz777

Post by zzz777 »

Lord,
thanks a lot for the VOL.1 & Vol.2 updates!!
:D
beatlepaul

Post by beatlepaul »

Thank you so much for these.
Rickenbacker325

Post by Rickenbacker325 »

Lord Reith wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:04 pm
harrythebannister wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:04 pm
tymime wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:23 pm The Karl Denver Trio sure was something else
He was an acquired taste that's for sure!
He was the Vegemite of the music world.
Tried it once….don’t know how you chaps do it…
masterjedi

Post by masterjedi »

LR, I find it so amazing that you keep unearthing new audio and upgrades of the BBC material. We are lucky to have you!
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

masterjedi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:05 pm LR, I find it so amazing that you keep unearthing new audio and upgrades of the BBC material. We are lucky to have you!
And you, my boy! I am always grateful that I can concentrate on this stuff and know that the studio stuff is safe in yours and csnyfan's hands. The studio collection is brilliant.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
JoeWadley

Post by JoeWadley »

Lord Reith wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:27 pm
masterjedi wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:05 pm LR, I find it so amazing that you keep unearthing new audio and upgrades of the BBC material. We are lucky to have you!
And you, my boy! I am always grateful that I can concentrate on this stuff and know that the studio stuff is safe in yours and csnyfan's hands. The studio collection is brilliant.
Yes. Getting both updated at the same time is more than we deserve.

Well. More than the rest of them deserve. I deserve all this and more.
Much2Much

Post by Much2Much »

Thank you Lord Reith for the Volume 2 upgrade.
philfree

Post by philfree »

Thank you for this whole magnificent set, Sir!
(yes, I'm late, I know)