Harry And His Box Set (V1, 2, 7, 10, 12, 15, 14 update.)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
wizz

Re: Harry And His Box Set

Post by wizz »

tymime

Post by tymime »

Lord Reith wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:07 am Okay, so we know that at a Beatle Party they drink 7-Up and listen to Mary Wells.

Do we know what those biscuits are? They look like Ritz. But what about those things with toothpicks through them? What are those?
They look a lot like lychees, but that seems very improbable. My second guess is pearl onions, but that seems pretty unlikely too, so I dunno. If they are some kind of sausage, they're unusually pale and round.
wizz

Post by wizz »

tymime wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:38 am
Lord Reith wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:07 am Okay, so we know that at a Beatle Party they drink 7-Up and listen to Mary Wells.

Do we know what those biscuits are? They look like Ritz. But what about those things with toothpicks through them? What are those?
They look a lot like lychees, but that seems very improbable. My second guess is pearl onions, but that seems pretty unlikely too, so I dunno. If they are some kind of sausage, they're unusually pale and round.
Phil_Lip wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:00 am
Lord Reith wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:07 am But what about those things with toothpicks through them? What are those?
Ahh - I can help you there. Cheese cube, hot dog sausage and pineapple on a stick. Classic British party food!
and onions.
Phil_Lip

Post by Phil_Lip »

wizz wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:43 am
Lord Reith wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:07 am But what about those things with toothpicks through them? What are those?
Ahh - I can help you there. Cheese cube, hot dog sausage and pineapple on a stick. Classic British party food!
and onions.
Not where I'm from, you heathen!
Most of my links are to OneDrive. However, OneDrive does impose a download limit and when this is reached displays a message that the files are deleted or have expired. Leave it a while and try again later.
wizz

Post by wizz »

Phil_Lip wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:01 pm
wizz wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:43 am

and onions.
Not where I'm from, you heathen!
:lol:

how about some haggis balls?

Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Wow, where else would you get info like this? :lol: Never heard of a pineapple hedgehog before! But the snack John is holding in his fingers at the top of p.69 looks like a hollow tube with something dark inside it. Any ideas? The balls do look like cheese balls.

On other forums they argue about misaligned hi hats. I'm glad we have our priorities right. :lol:
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

wizz wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:05 pm how about some haggis balls?
Well they don't look so bad.

What DID the Beatles eat? I know they liked steak and chips, and egg and chips, and Paul liked Chicken Maryland. Aparently after the Stowe gig they all wolfed down the chicken so that must have been a common like. And they ate 19 cent hamburgers before their Vancouver gig if I remember rightly. But did they actually eat any proper meals?? Or were they like Elvis and lived on rubbish? No wonder John got so fat...
Kando

Post by Kando »

Yeah, got to love the hedgehog/porcupine food designs! :D

Not sure that the food combinations are to my taste though. ;)
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Kando wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:47 pm Yeah, got to love the hedgehog/porcupine food designs! :D

Pineapple and cheese doesn't do it for me. I always rip the pineapple off a pizza if they put it on. And pineapple on hamburgers... well that is just plain sick.
Kando

Post by Kando »

Lord Reith wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:50 pm
Kando wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:47 pm Yeah, got to love the hedgehog/porcupine food designs! :D

Pineapple and cheese doesn't do it for me. I always rip the pineapple off a pizza if they put it on. And pineapple on hamburgers... well that is just plain sick.
Ha, ha, guess we have different tastes there. On pizza w/ham, or better yet Prosciutto I'm a happy camper. On a hamburger w/teriyaki sauce I'm also good to go, uuummmmmmmmmmm gooooodddddddd! ;)
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"