Remasters Workshop?

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
sternla

Re: Remasters Workshop?

Post by sternla »

many thanks. checking to see if there is anything I don't have. small chance but worth checking.
TELEGRAM SAM

Post by TELEGRAM SAM »

Brilliant! Thank you
mojofilter

Post by mojofilter »

For the first 20-odd years, I was like Image, and it has since been reduced to Image
(Thanks to Allie.)

And now that I'm not working to fulfill an objective, I'm listening to the discs I made, and I only make a new one if I want to. But what has slowed me down a lot is having to lease Audition from Adobe every month for life. I lost a C:drive and had to install Windows 10. Now they've made it until you've gone five or six times installing it without luck, and then it gives you a pop-up box saying it isn't compatible with Windows. Parts of it have been redesigned, many of the functions I used have been removed, and I don't know anyone else who now rents it to explain to me how to do some things. There will be more, but at a much longer time between issues. And I have 4.5 TB of downloads that I haven't even looked at yet, so they need to be added to the database.

I have remastered quite a few different iterations of "Sessions" that I probably don't care much for hearing it again. And unless something like Stowe School comes up again, it's just the same old tracks in new packaging by different labels. No need to collect these when I have the originals. I don't know how to do spectral mixing or what software to use, so I will leave that area to others who are so good at it. I'd use it to make stereo mixes of mono singles, but by artists not The Beatles.

Thanks for all the kind words and compliments in the thread. You're a good bunch of guys, and this shows it.
Eye. Eyesore a girl in my dreams.