Harry And His Box Set (V1, 2, 7, 10, 12, 15, 14 update.)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Modboy66

Re: The Beatles And Harry At The Beeb

Post by Modboy66 »

I'm having a blast listening to these things - somehow I never had heard the BBC version of Slow Down - so cool to hear an earlier arrangement. Very soulful vocal too. Thank you so much
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME Stuff M'Lord ..... Thanks be to Harry too !!! .....
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Modboy66 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:17 am I'm having a blast listening to these things - somehow I never had heard the BBC version of Slow Down - so cool to hear an earlier arrangement. Very soulful vocal too. Thank you so much
Yeah I've loved that one too since I first heard it on Yellow Matter Custard in 1983. Which is strange because even though the audio quality was apalling it didn't seem to impact on the song at all. Whatever it was The Beatles possessed could not be stopped or diminished by technology. I find that is not so true for other bands.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Harry's still topping the pops...

Another upgrade tucked in the zip too. ;)

http://tinyurl.com/exp-jan-24
TELEGRAM SAM

Post by TELEGRAM SAM »

Thank you again very much indeed for this disc 26. Magnificent!!
No Bozos

Post by No Bozos »

Careful, folks. The upgraded video clip in the latest Vol 26 (Not Only But Also - John Lennon) is numbered 14, but it actually replaces clip number 10. In other words, don't over-write the wrong file. Change the number on the file from 14 to 10 before moving this upgraded file.
hallucalation

Post by hallucalation »

Lord Reith wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:22 am Image
Harry's still topping the pops...

Another upgrade tucked in the zip too. ;)

http://tinyurl.com/exp-jan-24
I had sent you 2 audio upgrades for disc 26. Two lossy tracks would be replaced ;)
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

No Bozos wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:16 am Careful, folks. The upgraded video clip in the latest Vol 26 (Not Only But Also - John Lennon) is numbered 14, but it actually replaces clip number 10. In other words, don't over-write the wrong file. Change the number on the file from 14 to 10 before moving this upgraded file.
Oh yes, 14 is the second one. Whoops.
hallucalation wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:48 am I had sent you 2 audio upgrades for disc 26. Two lossy tracks would be replaced ;)
Cool! Thanks.
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

All 30 volumes are on the link I'd posted.
(link removed)

Volume 24, the video edition, has been curated per LR. The folder with the mp4's includes the "two little files" (07b Six Ten (upgrade) and the upgraded HAHBS artwork (which replaces the original artwork from the original post from way back when.)) There's an additional folder with the DVD in NTSC format, which had also been posted from way back when.

I have sorted out the minor hiccup from when I'd reposted the first couple volumes. All should be well with that, unless someone tells me otherwise.

I have also included a folder with all the original zipped folders. (Thanks, MUR!)

There have been at least a couple upgrade folders that LR included in the zipped files.
Volume 26 includes a folder with an upgraded video to be incorporated into Volume 24 (the video edition.)
Volume 28 includes a folder with two updated lossless tracks to replace two tracks in Volume 26.
In these cases I have left the files as they were. It will be up to you to integrate them should you want to move them around in your own archives. My intention is to present the set as it was originally posted, which will hopefully keep any confucius to a minimum.

This should be like having Christmas over and over and over again. Opening presents.
"...Ripping and rewrapping mink and shiny silver fox, now legwarmers
Family badge of sapphire and cracked emerald
Any day now
The Year of the Diamond Dogs..."

MUR's link: original zipped files
hxxps://pixeldrain.com/l/wT3A1irp

Ziggy C Google Drive Link: (for as long as I can keep them there, or until the meat runs out.)
Unzipped files and an additional folder with all the zipped files.
hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1mZU9yJjMX8LnY8iQR_HrFmmbMzKDUA-f

The intent, certainly, is to have at least a couple places where people who arrived late can catch up and enjoy the whole set. Sharing is encouraged so long as the original file/folder structure remains intact as per the zipped files LR posted. The more people who have access to this, the easier it should be to replace should a smilodon suddenly materialize and distract us while an eohippus scampers in undetected and consumes all things. (Why? I dunno. They get hungry. Infinite improbability, I suppose.)

Thanks again, LR,
-Z
Last edited by Ziggy C on Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.
maccafan1

Post by maccafan1 »

Thanks for all of these, got no 9 ok and am now up to 26