I Feel Fine, She's A Woman - Beatles '65 stereo remixes

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Modboy66

I Feel Fine, She's A Woman - Beatles '65 stereo remixes

Post by Modboy66 »

I spent this week studying and trying my own stereo remixes of Capitol Records mixes that I grew up loving. Here I took the stems from the US albums box set and relevelled and retuned, etc., in the case of She's A Woman I reversed the channels (somehow they were reversed!) flew in a cleaner bass stem and then relevelled. Much more listenable I think. Enjoy

straight ahead remix: hxxps://we.tl/t-hdXiPa0NRo

edit: same thing, centered drums hxxps://we.tl/t-LXjfIJs4UE

3rd mix - centered drums - kick drum UK drums about 60, US drum mix w/ reverb about 40 - less metal overall hxxps://we.tl/t-myppXU6oYj

4th mix lol - UK and US drum mixes 60/40 - original panning hxxps://we.tl/t-TLNqwECLLg

which do you all prefer? I like he original panning, UK and US drums
Last edited by Modboy66 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
Bombers_1969

Re: I Feel Fine, She's A Woman - Beatles '65 stereo remixes

Post by Bombers_1969 »

Modboy66 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:31 pm I spent this week studying and trying my own stereo remixes of Capitol Records mixes that I grew up loving. Here I took the stems from the US albums box set and relevelled and retuned, etc., in the case of She's A Woman I reversed the channels (somehow they were reversed!) flew in a cleaner bass stem and then relevelled. Much more listenable I think. Enjoy
hxxps://we.tl/t-hdXiPa0NRo
Before sending the request to LR, I did some simple 3 point mono to stereo remixes included with my Beatles 65' remix -

hxxps://we.tl/t-endNiH6iAd

Wasn't real happy with either, especially IFF. Added a lot of compression to the drums on IFF in an attempt to bring them out.

Here's the link to the album - viewtopic.php?t=6875