Beatles - Mido Enterprize Series

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
James carlane3

Beatles - Mido Enterprize Series

Post by James carlane3 »

Can anyone repost what they have in this series from Japan?

Much Appreciated,

James
Kwai Chang

Re: Beatles - Mido Enterprize Series

Post by Kwai Chang »

These were around here two years ago. I actually bought four of them at a Beatlefest when they were new.
I had to lie to myself to justify the transaction. They were obsolete before I got home to play them. I do not know of any good reason to want them now because most of the members here won't be sympathetic about them...only factual. I wound up sharing the Rubber Soul and REVOLVER. I still own all four. I still have the RS/R rips on a hard drive. If I see them, I will post them.
TIP OF THE DAY: most learning curves are now completely straight lines.
Whatever your reasons...they aren't good enough.
If THAT didn't get you closer to usm then the generosity of this place will provide!
Just, remember, we help each other and we don't leave anyone behind!
Peace friend!
KC
James carlane3

Post by James carlane3 »

Kwai Chang wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:38 pm These were around here two years ago. I actually bought four of them at a Beatlefest when they were new.
I had to lie to myself to justify the transaction. They were obsolete before I got home to play them. I do not know of any good reason to want them now because most of the members here won't be sympathetic about them...only factual. I wound up sharing the Rubber Soul and REVOLVER. I still own all four. I still have the RS/R rips on a hard drive. If I see them, I will post them.
If THAT didn't get you closer to usm then the generosity of this place will provide!
Peace friend!
KC
Thank You! I appreciate everyone on here!!
James carlane3

Post by James carlane3 »

Kwai Chang wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:38 pm These were around here two years ago. I actually bought four of them at a Beatlefest when they were new.
Peace friend!
KC
Hello,

I was able to get Revolver from a member, I still need Rubber Soul if you can find it.

Thanks,
James
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

Would someone be able to throw all of these into ine Mega folder to download? I’d appreciate it. Thanks!
Cheers
Mike