Thank the Lord! And thank the otherst too!

Fan created remixes and rare variations
AWster

Thank the Lord! And thank the otherst too!

Post by AWster »

Hi folks,

I'm only on here sporadically, so my apologies if this has been done before, but I wanted to extend some thanks since I don't feel like I've done it enough over the years.

First, to Lord Reith: Dear Lord, thank you for all your do. All your work, all your discs, are amazing! And they're always getting better, all the time. Your depth of knowledge, your enthusiasm, your wit -- I can't praise it all enough. At this point, I have spent incalculable hours listening to your versions of various things the Beatles have done, and it is no exaggeration to say that you have brought hours, and days, and weeks, and probably months of solid listening joy to me. Thank you so much for everything! And thank you so more! And thank you x 1,000,000!

Second, to masterjedi and csynfan: Your series of organized recording sessions is amazing. I absolutely love and am deeply appreciative of all the care, thought, and attention you bring to each volume, the comprehensiveness, the organization, everything. It is truly a wonderful and most worthy successor to that amazing work that Purple Chick did earlier in the century.

In any case, there are probably lots of other folks I should thank, but your names are not coming to mind so please know that every person on here who's ever done a Beatles release that I have: Thank you! it is really awesome to have all these music and it brings endless delight to this massive Beatles fan (like most of us on here are).

In any case, back to the show.....
Lord Reith

Re: Thank the Lord! And thank the otherst too!

Post by Lord Reith »

Well for my part in your happiness, you're welcome. But there's a lot of talent here aside from me.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
RLester

Post by RLester »

Agreed! Thanks to all!
AWster

Post by AWster »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:38 am But there's a lot of talent here aside from me.
100% agreed. The folks I named are just the ones that have had the biggest impact on my specific collection, so I wanted to acknowledge that. I'm on here infrequently, but the music is a constant inspiration. All of it is awesome and every day is genuinely better because of it. Thank you again!
risotelo

Post by risotelo »

I feel the same thanks so much and also everyone who contributes. Blessings
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Indeed, there are Great Services being performed here on behalf of the Beatles Brand for generations to come! Fantastic, and Free!
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

Hear! Hear! I e ho these sentiments and say thanks to all who dedicate so much time and talent to bringing us hours of enjoyment!
Cheers
Mike
Fungomatto03

Post by Fungomatto03 »

Thanks to you all from me too!
robbmacc

Post by robbmacc »

Don't forget our host, WilliamShears
ToddS

Post by ToddS »

Yes , i too appreciate everyone who posts audio that i want to hear and updated information i wanna read.
I wish i could contribute more audio but i don't have the "high tech tools" or the "know-how". I'm still using
cassettes to tape my downloads still. Its a habit from way back in the early 70's when i bought or traded
Boots with my few like-minded friends. A Big Thank You too everybody here who contributes .