Harry And His Box Set (V1, 2, 7, 10, 12, 15, 14 update.)

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
innergroove

Re: The Beatles At The Beeb

Post by innergroove »

BeatleDan wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:10 pm
innergroove wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:55 am Is it just me or do "Harry Christmas" and "Harry & His Boxing Day" both contain Disc 8 ? I can't seem to find disc 7.
These are sounding wonderful by the way.
im seeing disc 7 in harry christmas and disc 8 under harry and his boxing day - so maybe you need to re-open the zip files?
Thanks, I've got it sorted. I must have got my zips mixed up somehow.
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

innergroove wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:55 am Is it just me or do "Harry Christmas" and "Harry & His Boxing Day" both contain Disc 8 ? I can't seem to find disc 7.
These are sounding wonderful by the way.
Harry Christmas is Disc 7
Cheers
Mike
mitchellmichael

Re: Harry And His Box Set

Lord Reith wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:12 pm Image
You're tuned to the BBC Light Programme. And now, for listeners in the future who are paying attention, we present Part One of a new radio series titled Harry And His Box Set.

https://tinyurl.com/exp-dec-26
Disregard this...go to the next one :)
Last edited by mitchellmichael on Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
Mike
mitchellmichael

Lord Reith wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:42 am Image

This is London calling. You are tuned to the BBC Light Programme on 1500 metres. And now we continue with our exclusive series starring The Beatles, Harry And His Box Set.

http://tinyurl.com/exp-27th-dec
DANG! And this has expired already too :oops: If someone would please re-up this one as well...Thanks!
Cheers
Mike
MUR

Post by MUR »

mitchellmichael wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:36 pm DANG! And this has expired already too :oops: If someone would please re-up this one as well...Thanks!
reup all
pixeldrain.com/l/wT3A1irp

Thanks Lord Reith for these awesome shares!
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
Kwai Chang

Re: The Beatles At The Beeb 1982 extended

Post by Kwai Chang »

Ziggy C wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:55 am What I mean to say, if you haven't already gathered is this:
Keed Spills!
Skeed Pills!
Dill Skeeps!
So, I'm way behind...but, your Oriental Wisdom is ringing true. I've got reading to do, and...
Reith Wills!
Thank you, Santa!
Get 'wiggy' did it?
Whoo-ya, KMET...Shattered!
KC
robbmacc

Post by robbmacc »

MUR wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:48 pm
mitchellmichael wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:36 pm DANG! And this has expired already too :oops: If someone would please re-up this one as well...Thanks!
reup all
pixeldrain.com/l/wT3A1irp

Thanks Lord Reith for these awesome shares!
From all of us, thanks for the re-ups.

Lord, perhaps you could mention this link for all who have missed out. Thanks.
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Kwai Chang wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:24 pm
Ziggy C wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:55 am What I mean to say, if you haven't already gathered is this:
Keed Spills!
Skeed Pills!
Dill Skeeps!
So, I'm way behind...but, your Oriental Wisdom is ringing true. I've got reading to do, and...
Reith Wills!
Thank you, Santa!
Get 'wiggy' did it?
KC
Reminds me of a section in the Sugarman/Hopkins book about Jim Morrison, "No One Here Gets Out Alive," where he's doing some PSA's about how speed kills:

What he was supposed to do: Say "I'm Jim Morrison, from the Doors" and then say "in his own words" "don't do speed"
Take One:
"Hi, you little assholes out there listening to the radio instead of doing your homework. This is Jim Morrison, from the Do-"
Take Two:
"Hey, how you guys out there doin'? This is your old buddy, Jim Morrison. I sing with a group called the Doors, you mighta heard of them. We done a few songs, but I never wrote a song on speed. Drunk, hell yeahhhhhh -"
Take Three:
"Hey, this is Jim Morrison, from the Doors. I'm here to tell ya, shooting speed ain't cool, so snort it."
Take Four:
"Hello, this is Jim Morrison. Don't shoot speed. Christ, you guys, smoke pot."
Take Five:
"Hi, this is Jim Morrison. Shooting speed ain't that smart, shooting speed kills geese, if you shoot a geese fulla speed, that goose is gonna swim in circles forever."
Take Six:
"Hello, this is Jim Morrison from the Doors and I just got one thing to say: Don't shoot speed. Speed kills. Please don't shoot speed, try downers, yeah downers, barbs, tranks, reds, they're much less expensive and -"
eclipsed1

Post by eclipsed1 »

Kwai Chang wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:24 pm
Keed Spills!
Skeed Pills!
Dill Skeeps!
Reith Wills!
Thank you, Santa!
Get 'wiggy' did it?
KC
Wow! you just opened up a flood of memories with the Whoo-Ya KMET Reference.....
Remembering Jim Ladd, Jeff Gonzer, Mary Turner, Cynthia Fox, Pat 'Paraquat' Kelly and all the rest.....
The Fish Report with a Beat, Harrison's mike, Dr D live on Sundays, The glory days of Late 70's FM Radio...
Thanks for that!
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Here's a link to the complete 30 Volume "Le boîte du Harry" set which Lord Reith hath bestowed unto us plus the initial 2 editions of The Beatles At The Beeb also thus bestow-ed:

Libations first, s'il vous plaît, before aural inoculation....

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mZU9yJjMX8LnY8iQR_HrFmmbMzKDUA-f?usp=sharing

Link should be up for some time, or until the meat runs out.

LR, tu es l'f'n meilleur!

-Z

Pecos Bills BBQ Menu (RIP Jerry Redman).jpg
Pecos Bills BBQ Menu (RIP Jerry Redman).jpg (73.83 KiB) Viewed 861 times
Last edited by Ziggy C on Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:37 pm, edited 15 times in total.