The Concert For Linda

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
Maccawings

The Concert For Linda

Post by Maccawings »

I saw that somebody requested this and nobody answered. It took me a few days but finally located it deep in the collection. The files are not tagged and artwork not great but been sitting in the collection for 20+ years. I spot listened and all seemed to be playing fine but I didn't sit and listen all the way through. So sorry in advance if it's FUBAR.

hxxps://we.tl/t-GZe75MmaLR

Wetransfer good for 7 days
BTL1210

Re: The Concert For Linda

Post by BTL1210 »

EXCELLENT - Thank you for sharing ....
Golem

Post by Golem »

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS. Sincerely, with all my heart, thank you
twogurusindrag

Post by twogurusindrag »

Maccawings wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:06 pm I saw that somebody requested this and nobody answered.
That was me. Thank you!
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
Toe Blake

Post by Toe Blake »

I really appreciate this upload... thanks!
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Maccawings wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:06 pm I saw that somebody requested this and nobody answered. It took me a few days but finally located it deep in the collection. The files are not tagged and artwork not great but been sitting in the collection for 20+ years. I spot listened and all seemed to be playing fine but I didn't sit and listen all the way through. So sorry in advance if it's FUBAR.

hxxps://we.tl/t-GZe75MmaLR

Wetransfer good for 7 days
Hoping someday we can get the McCartney bit in this video quality, says it was shown on the BBC for a special on Micheal..

I tried to look for it on bootlegs but could not find any. If anyone has it, let me know!
All I could find was a 'much' lower quality version
siveld

Post by siveld »

When I saw this here, I remembered that I have a CDR version as well. I dug it up and noticed that not only is the artwork different, but so is the tracklisting. It appears that both bootleg versions edit the concert in different ways. I listened to both versions and tagged them as well, noting that
the artwork on my version has errors in the tracklisting to further confuse things. My version is entitled Here, There And Everywhere - The Concert For Linda, with catalogue number JS 031/032. It appears to be sourced from a BBC radio broadcast. I did not upload the artwork as it is wrong, as noted above.

Anyway, here are the 2 versions, both tagged:

Version 1, the first uploaded version now tagged:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/Hkdk1JQQ#UqTw49VEnS3H-S9QZNed-w

Version 2, my version also tagged:
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/K5dzyIqY#dhA-yZB0tMpRuVXYtaWq7A

I think there is a DVD version somewhere out there, but I don't have that. Nor could I find a proper setlist online.
Let It Be was performed as an everyone together finale, but was not broadcast. It apparently is on the Misterclaudel set Live Archives Vol. 3 (1997-2001) sourced from an audience recording. I don't have that set.

It is probably possible for someone to combine both versions (plus Let It Be) to make a complete version.

A good listen!
And in the end, the love you make is equal to the love you take.
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

EXCELLENT shares - Thank you ......
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

pmartherethere.png
pmartherethere.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1307 times
Here's a DVD version. Looks like it was recorded from BBC TV (without Let It Be) made by someone. Thanks to the original uploader whoever you are.

hxxps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vzamzEYwS5qMg1786e0PTsjUyD-sOEk1?usp=sharing
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME share Mrbeatleg - Thank you for the DVD......