NEW MODEL FOR CROWD NOISE REMOVAL

Fan created remixes and rare variations
WOA76

Re: NEW MODEL FOR CROWD NOISE REMOVAL

Post by WOA76 »

cool I know the 1964 Vancouver show from per FM mix and FM mix
i love one with guys talking cause was in the radio

i just find show has no life to it be cool to have this clean up.....
Chris
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

alphabeatles wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:56 am
silver_2000 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:37 am
alphabeatles wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:32 am

Thanks! Here's a quickie stereo ambiance mix of your track (crowd offset L/R and Beatles C):

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kvc9GjaNyzgcqArs4e-7_9JYK62RPD9j/view?usp=sharing
Maybe I will make my own Toronto Remix, very impressed by what you were able to do just by the stereo thing, gives the shitty bootleg a lot more sprit
Thanks! In Audacity I loaded the two tracks you provided, duplicated the crowd, offset one of them to the R a few samples, then reduced them in volume.

I compressed the C (Beatles) track, then mixed it all down.

Work needs to be done on the level changes in the crowd, especially at the end after where I faded it (it goes down in volume a few times in stairstep fashion).
Hey, I can do this to the whole Toronto show, and send the two stems for the whole show, if you are willing to do what you've done for Nowhere Man to the entire thing
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

thanks for doing Toronto 1966 show being Canada its cool to have 3 shos in full and bit of video for Toronto 1964 and Vancovwer footage
Chris
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

One of the coolest things so far

I grabbed the audio of Can't Buy Me Love that was included on the 1+ boxset. This was a pre-recorded studio version of Can't Buy Me Love that The Beatles lip synced to for "Around The Beatles", to make the audio sound more natural, crowd overdubs were added. I removed said overdubs creating a new studio version of Can't Buy Me Love... Some of these non-overdubs studio tracks were included on Anthology 1, so you could probably patch together a non-crowd version of "Around The Beatles" in high quality, expect for Twist And Shout, which has a non-overdub version but in less quality.

Anyway, enjoy Can't Buy Me Love, Around The Beatles studio recording, without that pesky crowd! Though it does seemlying have a bit of reverb, if you know what you are doing, that can be removed

hxxps://we.tl/t-eIE2z1JYHk

Maybe if a AHDN box set is ever made, we can get all these studio tracks in peak quality?

Roll Over Beethoven, same process

hxxps://we.tl/t-OVCpf3t8Uf
--
Twist And Shout, similar process

hxxps://we.tl/t-wJEyQHYxUm
Last edited by silver_2000 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
powerPC

Post by powerPC »

silver_2000 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:03 pm One of the coolest things so far

I grabbed the audio of Can't Buy Me Love that was included on the 1+ boxset. This was a pre-recorded studio version of Can't Buy Me Love that The Beatles lip synced to for "Around The Beatles", to make the audio sound more natural, crowd overdubs were added. I removed said overdubs creating a new studio version of Can't Buy Me Love... Some of these non-overdubs studio tracks were included on Anthology 1, so you could probably patch together a non-crowd version of "Around The Beatles" in high quality, expect for Twist And Shout, which has a non-overdub version but in less quality.

Anyway, enjoy Can't Buy Me Love, Around The Beatles studio recording, without that pesky crowd! Though it does seemlying have a bit of reverb, if you know what you are doing, that can be removed

Maybe if a AHDN box set is ever made, we can get all these studio tracks in peak quality?
Excellent idea! Thank you silver200 8-)
—Keith
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

With this, you do all other tracks that were NOT on Anthology 1 and have nice CLEAN soundtrack WOW

Wonder what MAL do this mono Master or any Ai stuff
Chris
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

HEY could this remove voiceovers also ?????
rehearsals, on As It Happens Babt disc

And maybe remove Yoko's voice on the Revolton Sessions?
Chris
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

The music had been pre-recorded at London’s IBC Studios on 19 April 1964, and The Beatles mimed during the show
https://www.beatlesbible.com/1964/04/19 ... beatles-2/

Around The Beatles
IBC Studios, Portland Place, London
Producer: Jack Good
Engineer: Alan Florence
Tape operator: Peter Robinson
The television special Around The Beatles, which was filmed on 28 April 1964, included mimed musical performances. However, the music used wasn’t the EMI recordings; a new soundtrack was recorded on this and the previous day at the independent IBC (International Broadcasting Company) Studios, at 35 Portland Place in central London.

The session took place from 10am until 8.30pm. There was no producer, in a conventional sense, but IBC’s manager Alan Stagg was present, as were technical support staff.

The Beatles spent all day in the studio, recording their parts along with the show’s other acts. Backing tracks were taped in the morning, followed by vocals in the afternoon, and in the evening a number of girls were invited to listen to a playback and their screams were recorded.

The studio used a 3-track Ampex machine, with the backing music recorded on one track, vocals on another, and screams and applause on a third.

The Beatles taped the songs ‘Twist And Shout’, ‘Roll Over Beethoven’, ‘I Wanna Be Your Man’, ‘Long Tall Sally’, ‘Boys’ and ‘Can’t Buy Me Love’, and a medley of their hits to date: ‘Love Me Do’/‘Please Please Me’‘From Me To You’/‘She Loves You’/‘I Want To Hold Your Hand’. They also recorded a version of the Isley Brothers’ 1959 song ‘Shout’, which featured lead vocals from each of The Beatles.

These versions of I Wanna Be Your Man, Long Tall Sally and Boys were released on 1995’s Anthology 1, along with an edited version of Shout. The version of Boys, incidentally, was never used in Around The Beatles.
Chris
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

silver_2000 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:42 pm
alphabeatles wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:56 am
silver_2000 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:37 am

Maybe I will make my own Toronto Remix, very impressed by what you were able to do just by the stereo thing, gives the shitty bootleg a lot more sprit
Thanks! In Audacity I loaded the two tracks you provided, duplicated the crowd, offset one of them to the R a few samples, then reduced them in volume.

I compressed the C (Beatles) track, then mixed it all down.

Work needs to be done on the level changes in the crowd, especially at the end after where I faded it (it goes down in volume a few times in stairstep fashion).
Hey, I can do this to the whole Toronto show, and send the two stems for the whole show, if you are willing to do what you've done for Nowhere Man to the entire thing
I can try, but it was a bit of a hack job ;-)

There's probably a better way to handle the stereo crowd. But let's give it a go!