John Lennon - Real Love (Restored Demo Tape)

Wherever you are, you are here…
Venny

Re: John Lennon - Real Love (Restored Demo Tape)

Post by Venny »

Zack371 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:29 am This sounds great. Is your version of Free as a Bird still available. I found the forum post and YT embed but the Google Drive link is dead. I'd love to have a copy of that if possible. Regardless, thank you for this. I adore this version of Real Love.
I want to redo Free As A Bird before doing a reupload. I'm not a fan of how noisy it came out.
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Venny wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:19 pm In celebration of the Now and Then release I am releasing my restored version of Real Love to accompany Free as A Bird I released last year. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Download:
hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/17gT6FJ6WBzhXk5flwykJk0RkbILaou0B/view?usp=sharing
The vocals are just a bit too loud for my liking
Venny

Post by Venny »

silver_2000 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:09 am
Venny wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:19 pm In celebration of the Now and Then release I am releasing my restored version of Real Love to accompany Free as A Bird I released last year. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Download:
hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/17gT6FJ6WBzhXk5flwykJk0RkbILaou0B/view?usp=sharing
The vocals are just a bit too loud for my liking
That's fair. Personally, I wanted to bring out the vocals to get almost a "studio" quality to them. Also I've had people ask me to bring out vocals in others tracks before so I think I did it here out of request