Is it possible to do a cleand-ending "Sgt. Pepper´s Lonely Hearts Club Band"?

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Lord Reith

Re: Is it possible to do a cleand-ending "Sgt. Pepper´s Lonely Hearts Club Band"?

Post by Lord Reith »

I'd rather had the impression I'd done this before, but I guess I hadn't.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Ken_peps

Re: Is it possible to do a cleand-ending "Sgt. Pepper´s Lonely Hearts Club Band"?

Post by Ken_peps »

Many thanks!
BeatleG

Post by BeatleG »

Mr. Reith,

I want to add my thanks for the clean intro of WALHFMF. So pleasant to hear. I don't thank you enough, I'm realizing, for your many auditory efforts and and for your sharing. Seems by the time I grab something from you you've maybe gotten your fill of thanks.

geo
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Well I'm glad people enjoy it. It was a minor job though, no big deal. But thankyou.
zozo

Post by zozo »

Very cool. Much appreciated.
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:01 am Well I'm glad people enjoy it. It was a minor job though, no big deal. But thankyou.
nice work Sir
Chris
Tex

Post by Tex »

It actually kinda prefer the bit of pause between songs rather than the quick jump.

They really should have added a couple of extra seconds between the transition and made it like the first band quit playing and the second one then came on stage.

Someone could easily create a fantasy version by adding some Beatles chatter at the end of the first song and a real count-in at the front of the second with guitar, piano and crowd noise over it.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Engonoceras wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:33 pm Someone could easily create a fantasy version by adding some Beatles chatter at the end of the first song and a real count-in at the front of the second with guitar, piano and crowd noise over it.
Do it!
greenfrog12

Post by greenfrog12 »

Another generous upload, thank you.