Now And Then (merged threads)

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
AdamBound

Re: Now And Then - Penn Jillette Has Heard It

Post by AdamBound »

This is what happens when we let rumors spread; someone completely baselessly claims that Pixar is working on a new Beatles movie and that the song is going to be released then, again with literally zero evidence or sources whatsoever! And now that rumor is being spread all around with the Daily Beatle even making an article about it, lol. There's no genuine evidence for any of this, we don't need to entertain it

Also doesn't the person who started this rumor have a bad track record with posting fake material and passing it off as real?
Complete Twickenham Footage collection out NOW: viewtopic.php?t=7470
Fun 4 None

Post by Fun 4 None »

AdamBound wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:53 pm This is what happens when we let rumors spread; someone completely baselessly claims that Pixar is working on a new Beatles movie and that the song is going to be released then, again with literally zero evidence or sources whatsoever! And now that rumor is being spread all around with the Daily Beatle even making an article about it, lol. There's no genuine evidence for any of this, we don't need to entertain it

Also doesn't the person who started this rumor have a bad track record with posting fake material and passing it off as real?
Imagine if Disney brought back Imagemovers animation to finish Yellow Submarine :lol:
ExDalek

Post by ExDalek »

Aww I was looking forward to "A Drugs Life" ...
And singing along with "We don't talk about Ringo"...

Sorry. I don't get out much.
“I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well.”
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

If N&T is still going ahead like Mike says they must have thrown out the old "50 day rule" and they're just going to spring it on us some time in November. Maybe a few days notice this time? If so that would probably be a good idea because attention spans are so short these days. Most people would have forgotten all about it within a couple of weeks of an announcement!
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Ants

Post by Ants »

AdamBound wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:53 pm This is what happens when we let rumors spread; someone completely baselessly claims that Pixar is working on a new Beatles movie and that the song is going to be released then, again with literally zero evidence or sources whatsoever! And now that rumor is being spread all around with the Daily Beatle even making an article about it, lol. There's no genuine evidence for any of this, we don't need to entertain it

I agree with everything you said.
About the last sentence: yes, and I'm still astonished at how many people still fall for that.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

There's a fake Pixar poster of The Beatles from a while back, probably the rumour started there.

I'd be more interested in a CGI Star Club to be honest.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

sorry normally Daily Beatles good on there information
I just trying to help
I feel bad...
Chris
gvout

Beatles Final Song Is Almost Here!

Post by gvout »

I can see the copyright credits to Paul, Ringo and the estates of John & George right in front of the arrow on the Cassette tape. Looks like this is it. The final Beatles song is coming :)
Attachments
thebeatles.com
thebeatles.com
IMG_7490.jpeg (236.79 KiB) Viewed 882 times
Bombers_1969

Post by Bombers_1969 »

Looks like an annoucement is forthcoming -

hxxps://www.thebeatles.dotcom

dascottjr

Re: Beatles Final Song Is Almost Here!

Post by dascottjr »

Tomorrow in the US at 9am EST, according to the countdown email.