Crazy Cool Beatles Site

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
ksantus

Crazy Cool Beatles Site

Post by ksantus »

OK, now I know I'm late to the game on this one, but I've just spent 2 hours looking through this site and it's crazy cool. I love this kind of stuff, you might too. The thing I'm wondering is; does the creator of this site and it's work belong to this forum? If so, let us know who you are! Quite impressive work here and I've just scratched the surface.

https://earth347.fandom.com/wiki/The_Beatles

Take a look and see what yu think. Crazy Cool

Kevin
yymca6

Re: Crazy Cool Beatles Site

Post by yymca6 »

Sorry but if that was a joke it ain’t funny.
Yves
Mrbeatleg

Post by Mrbeatleg »

it's almost as bad as this one https://beatlesdb.com/
rawsmack

Post by rawsmack »

ksantus wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:45 pm but I've just spent 2 hours looking through this site and it's crazy cool. I love this kind of stuff, you might too.
I couldn't spend 2 minutes looking through that BS site full of made up facts. It's the most horrible thing you could post here and there's no serious fan from here involved.
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

My first thought was ChatGPT and this is the future of the internet...
dascottjr

Post by dascottjr »

What is with all the negativity?

Heck, we were talking about the albums from this alternate universe on the forum not too long ago, and there's some fascinating stuff to be seen and heard, not just in the track selection, but in the newly-made edits and mixes that pop in throughout as well. The YouTube channel is @alternateuniversealbums347 and I like what I've heard so far, but hope to truly sit down with these fantasy LP's once they're all done. Again, not sure why the already-familiar concept of "fantasy Beatles albums" has people put off all of a sudden, but this very thorough representation of "what if" is not without merit.

Relax and float downstream, for pete's sake....
ksantus

Post by ksantus »

rawsmack wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:54 pm
ksantus wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:45 pm but I've just spent 2 hours looking through this site and it's crazy cool. I love this kind of stuff, you might too.
I couldn't spend 2 minutes looking through that BS site full of made up facts. It's the most horrible thing you could post here and there's no serious fan from here involved.
Peace out dude, no need for all that nastiness!
I originally found this site when a "serious fan from here" posted something from that oddball site called "Raymond". It sent me looking. The stories are nonsense (some might say BS), but there is some cool remixing/reimagining going on with the music there.

Listen:
hxxps://we.tl/t-qogdaGoAUg (This is a remix of several solo Beatles songs this site. No blaspheme her IMHO)

Kevin
siveld

Post by siveld »

I really love alternate reality/fantasy albums so am grateful for this. However, I don't see actual download links there, just track listings etc?
And in the end, the love you make is equal to the love you take.
harrylime

Post by harrylime »

dascottjr wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:46 am What is with all the negativity?

Heck, we were talking about the albums from this alternate universe on the forum not too long ago, and there's some fascinating stuff to be seen and heard, not just in the track selection, but in the newly-made edits and mixes that pop in throughout as well. The YouTube channel is @alternateuniversealbums347 and I like what I've heard so far, but hope to truly sit down with these fantasy LP's once they're all done. Again, not sure why the already-familiar concept of "fantasy Beatles albums" has people put off all of a sudden, but this very thorough representation of "what if" is not without merit.

Relax and float downstream, for pete's sake....
Couldn't agree more. The Rutles would come to mind as well. But that was 'proper' comedy of course, when they still made it, yada yada, reminds me of my snobby granddad. Life can be all about fun and games if you let it.
ksantus

Post by ksantus »

siveld wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:33 am I really love alternate reality/fantasy albums so am grateful for this. However, I don't see actual download links there, just track listings etc?
There are no download links I could find either. Some of the stuff is on YT.
The stories are very weird and abstract (maybe chatgb) and I don't really give a s*%$ about them, but the way the person mixes stuff together is pretty original and I do like that for at least a listen or 2.

Here is a link for a few of the Imagined LP's:

hxxps://we.tl/t-I6oaChwYEV