Japanese Stereo Red Vinyls and other rare pressings

Fan created remixes and rare variations
macca4ever

Re: Meet The Beatles (Mono) + A Hard Day's Night & Beatles For Sale (Japan Red Vinyl Stereo)

Post by macca4ever »

Venus and Mars wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:20 pm
Chicagofanforever 5+ wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:51 pm Excellent job on these. Loved the "Meet The Beatles" & "Second Album". Looking forward to "No.5" to finish out those original 3 Japanese mono LP's.
Thanks Chicagofanforever , I hope to finish N°5 this weekend and after Help! for Rubber Soul I don't know if I'll post it, it's the only one for the moment that is not in VG+ or EX condition (surface noise on RS :( )
if you detect any problems (clicks or others) tell me
Normally I burn on cdr and listen on my system to determine if it is successful or not but unfortunately my burner (Nero) put a 'power calibration error' and I can't burn anything anymore and I had to lose a good dozen cdr's ...
Hi David
give a chance, if you want, to Burrrn
my favorite audio cd burning app from long time
you can find it here: https://www.videohelp.com/software/Burrrn
Venus and Mars

Re: Meet The Beatles (Mono) + A Hard Day's Night & Beatles For Sale (Japan Red Vinyl Stereo)

Post by Venus and Mars »

macca4ever wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:29 pm
Venus and Mars wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:20 pm
Chicagofanforever 5+ wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:51 pm Excellent job on these. Loved the "Meet The Beatles" & "Second Album". Looking forward to "No.5" to finish out those original 3 Japanese mono LP's.
Thanks Chicagofanforever , I hope to finish N°5 this weekend and after Help! for Rubber Soul I don't know if I'll post it, it's the only one for the moment that is not in VG+ or EX condition (surface noise on RS :( )
if you detect any problems (clicks or others) tell me
Normally I burn on cdr and listen on my system to determine if it is successful or not but unfortunately my burner (Nero) put a 'power calibration error' and I can't burn anything anymore and I had to lose a good dozen cdr's ...
Hi David
give a chance, if you want, to Burrrn
my favorite audio cd burning app from long time
you can find it here: https://www.videohelp.com/software/Burrrn
Thank you macca4ever, I will try, I have this problem since I changed my cdr's brand, I had Maxell and the cdr's that make this error are Verbatim. I only burn audio.
macca4ever

Post by macca4ever »

Venus and Mars wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:09 pm Thank you macca4ever, I will try, I have this problem since I changed my cdr's brand, I had Maxell and the cdr's that make this error are Verbatim. I only burn audio.
Which Verbatim?
I have used it many times but the AZO only, take a look to Taiyo Yuden made by CRC, in my opinion best buy for CD-R and DVD-R, i usually buy it on discobianco or nierle but they send from Germany and i don't know if is the cheapest way for you
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

macca4ever wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:23 pm
Venus and Mars wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:09 pm Thank you macca4ever, I will try, I have this problem since I changed my cdr's brand, I had Maxell and the cdr's that make this error are Verbatim. I only burn audio.
Which Verbatim?
I have used it many times but the AZO only, take a look to Taiyo Yuden made by CRC, in my opinion best buy for CD-R and DVD-R, i usually buy it on discobianco or nierle but they send from Germany and i don't know if is the cheapest way for you
maybe it's the drive, or some other problem, anyway, I'm almost finished with the Japanese Vol.5, probably today
BTL1210

Re: Japanese Stereo Red Vinyls and other rare pressings

Post by BTL1210 »

Thank you for sharing the RS GM upgrade....
jumiman11

Post by jumiman11 »

Hi
Please!
could someone re-upload German albums: With the Beatles, A hard Day`s night, Beatles For sale
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

I just finished Beatles N. 5 it's not perfect (I don't have a vinyl washing machine) and I only use an anti-static spray and a brush. This the last Mono Vinyl after that it's only in Stereo.
I hope you like it

*Beatles No.5 [OR-7103] Mono
-hxxps://we.tl/t-5a8zLiF5Xa

xx=tt

*Meet The Beatles [OR-7041] (different Track listing of American Album)
This album+ Beatles' Second Album and N.5 contain the first UK albums in their totality (in Mono) but with various singles
-hxxps://we.tl/t-SPsRUlo81X

*The Beatles' Second Album [OR-7058]
-hxxps://we.tl/t-t9ofT2IHCV

*A Hard Day's Night [OP-7123]
-hxxps://we.tl/t-5YCmlGLbid

*Beatles For Sale [OP-7179]
-hxxps://we.tl/t-zjrAg7SKBH
Attachments
Front + Obi.jpg
Front + Obi.jpg (86.23 KiB) Viewed 754 times
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

jumiman11 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:51 am Hi
Please!
could someone re-upload German albums: With the Beatles, A hard Day`s night, Beatles For sale
the first transfers are not good, I'm going to remake them (but it's very long, one day for an album)
jumiman11

Post by jumiman11 »

Thank you very much NO.5 and all other Albums.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Venus and Mars wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:34 am
jumiman11 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:51 am Hi
Please!
the first transfers are not good, I'm going to remake them (but it's very long, one day for an album)
Thanks for #5.
Please label the new tops for the Germsnmpressings do we don’t mix them with the “bad” ones.
Good work!
Yves