Real Love mark III

Fan created remixes and rare variations
Lord Reith

Re: Real Love mark III

Post by Lord Reith »

Max Brink wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:33 pm Could You Please Re-Up I Missed This One. Thanks In Advance.
Sure: https://tinyurl.com/4bf6hjxc
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
Max Brink

Post by Max Brink »

Thank You Very Much!
badfinger54

Post by badfinger54 »

I'm going to have to listen to the released version to refresh my memory. John's vocal sure sounds better here...a different experience. Thanks once again!
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

badfinger54 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:49 pm I'm going to have to listen to the released version to refresh my memory. John's vocal sure sounds better here...a different experience. Thanks once again!
I actually used a different take without his double tracking.

This makes me wonder, do the raw tapes exist both for the double tracked demo and the single tracked demo that he's singing to?

If I had those two I could do something interesting.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

Lord Reith wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:06 am Someone asked for this in another thread so here it is for people who may not have heard it.

https://tinyurl.com/expires-4th-sept

It is also on John Lennon: Smashing It if you've got that one.
thanks for this
Chris
mr vanderbilt

Post by mr vanderbilt »

Hi - Sorry to ask but is there any chance this could be re-shared please?

It's a song that I love and have the first attempt which was fantastic. I've just read on another board how great this latest version is so would love to hear it!

Thanks in advance!
Wonsaponatime

Post by Wonsaponatime »

mr vanderbilt wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:53 am Hi - Sorry to ask but is there any chance this could be re-shared please?

It's a song that I love and have the first attempt which was fantastic. I've just read on another board how great this latest version is so would love to hear it!

Thanks in advance!
hxxps://we.tl/t-ijwW9XxEO0

Here it is :)
mr vanderbilt

Post by mr vanderbilt »

Wonsaponatime wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:28 am
mr vanderbilt wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:53 am Hi - Sorry to ask but is there any chance this could be re-shared please?

Thanks in advance!
[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-ijwW9XxEO0[/url]

Here it is :)
Thank you so much. This is awesome. Really clear and by far the best version of this I've heard. I've often wondered if we'll ever get a redone version officially now that the technology has progressed so much and different sources available. I still hope so....
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

mr vanderbilt wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:07 am Thank you so much. This is awesome. Really clear and by far the best version of this I've heard.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Here is the video: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1823
I've often wondered if we'll ever get a redone version officially now that the technology has progressed so much and different sources available. I still hope so....
They could have done it when they did the 1 bluray, but didn't. They did remix it, but personally I couldn't hear any difference.
Whobeatle 9

Post by Whobeatle 9 »

Hi there. Any chance you can repost the Resl Love mix again ? Seem to have missed it ! Thanks in advance. Even just 320kbps or a bit higher is great.