The most exhaustive chronology possible of The Beatles and post-Beatles

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
GillesBonmati

Re: The most exhaustive chronology possible of The Beatles and post-Beatles

Post by GillesBonmati »

MUR wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:22 pm One question. In the table, 'Off The Ground The Complete Works' official release is not mentioned at all. Is it because you didn't want to target all official releases, only 'main' ones? And/or didn't set the goal to duplicate the information collected on discogs.com ?
Good evening :) Good question ;) In fact, everything related to the Beatles (the band) is mentioned (I hope so anyway), but the solo careers after the separation only mention what I own, from where, suddenly, lots of absence that you will notice in the file over the years, between 1970 and 2023. And no, I don't have the "Off the ground the complete works", that's why.
MUR

Post by MUR »

GillesBonmati wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:21 am
Good evening :) Good question ;) In fact, everything related to the Beatles (the band) is mentioned (I hope so anyway), but the solo careers after the separation only mention what I own, from where, suddenly, lots of absence that you will notice in the file over the years, between 1970 and 2023. And no, I don't have the "Off the ground the complete works", that's why.
Thank you, now it's clear. So, it is not exhaustive in the solo part (which is most insteresting for me).
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

MUR wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:13 am
GillesBonmati wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:21 am
Thank you, now it's clear. So, it is not exhaustive in the solo part (which is most insteresting for me).
I understand and I'm sorry. I continue to feed and I will regularly update the file, be sure;)
franthephar

Post by franthephar »

Dear Gilles,

Would you please give us a new MEGA link to your huge work, as the previous one dont seem to still work.... THANK YOU anyway !
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

franthephar wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:47 am Dear Gilles,

Would you please give us a new MEGA link to your huge work, as the previous one dont seem to still work.... THANK YOU anyway !
Sorry !!!! Here is the good :
hxxps://mega.nz/file/HsQ10SDB#gBVDEg2o1 ... xvSl5zbRtY
wildblueberries

Post by wildblueberries »

Thank you for the enormous share. Have been downloading the video and audio piece but not having much success with the data spreadsheet. I have copied the link, converted the hxxp to http but still asked for a decryption key. Is it the link or am I making a mistake somewhere? Thanks to everyone on this, the greatest of all boards.
franthephar

Post by franthephar »

GREAT !!! THANK YOU !
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

wildblueberries wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:47 pm Thank you for the enormous share. Have been downloading the video and audio piece but not having much success with the data spreadsheet. I have copied the link, converted the hxxp to http but still asked for a decryption key. Is it the link or am I making a mistake somewhere? Thanks to everyone on this, the greatest of all boards.
oh I'm sorry, you don't need a key, but I have a window that opens the same way. Just close it, and enjoy the file :)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

franthephar wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:46 am GREAT !!! THANK YOU !
Merci à toi :)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

Hello everyone, here is an update (and the "Off the Ground, the complete works" is one of them ;) ). Have a nice day !

hxxps://mega.nz/file/2wwRgRTJ#Ubo7D4vOP ... OixMmO9DXQ