The most exhaustive chronology possible of The Beatles and post-Beatles

Bootleg audio discussion for anything John, Paul, George and Ringo
GillesBonmati

Re: The most exhaustive chronology possible of The Beatles and post-Beatles

Post by GillesBonmati »

Liverpools Boy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:16 am Many thanks for this database file. I will use it in my future projects of different collections of the beatles, solo discographies, etc.
You're welcome !
MUR

Post by MUR »

Great thanks for this encyclopedia in database/xls form! Should be very helpful for any fellow beatlefan/completist.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
Commonwealth

Post by Commonwealth »

First of all, I just want to say that this is amazing! Very good job! Secondly, do you plan on keeping this updated if new things surface?
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

MUR wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:27 pm Great thanks for this encyclopedia in database/xls form! Should be very helpful for any fellow beatlefan/completist.
Thank you it's nice :) That's why I shared it, humbly I think it can help a little ;)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

Commonwealth wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:20 pm First of all, I just want to say that this is amazing! Very good job! Secondly, do you plan on keeping this updated if new things surface?
Thank you so much ! Ok, as soon as this file has undergone modifications, I will share it again ;)
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

GillesBonmati wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:14 am
MUR wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:27 pm Great thanks for this encyclopedia in database/xls form! Should be very helpful for any fellow beatlefan/completist.
Thank you it's nice :) That's why I shared it, humbly I think it can help a little ;)
Anyway, that's the primary goal: to share it with you, so that you can help me complete or correct it, and so that some of you may be able to provide me with missing titles/events.... Like m ask for it too! Community spirit, I like :)
MrKIA

Post by MrKIA »

An amazing work...I'd always planned something like this for myself but had neither the time or energy.

Thank you
GillesBonmati

Post by GillesBonmati »

MrKIA wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:40 pm An amazing work...I'd always planned something like this for myself but had neither the time or energy.

Thank you
You're welcome !
Johnny Kidd Fan Club

Post by Johnny Kidd Fan Club »

Great work Gilles
Small correction - entry for December 3 1962 - The Beatles did not appear on Discs A Gogo.
I can't give you the page number but this is mentioned in Mark Lewisohn's epic. No reason is known for their non-appearance, it must have been cancelled well ahead of time because the Fabs aren't mentioned in Television Weekly which was the magazine that listed TWW shows. TWW = Tele West and Wales which was the independent TV channel covering Wales and parts of the south west of the UK including Bristol (home of your's truly The Johnny Kidd Fan Club).
Mark L. reports that the music press continued to mention the Fabs would be on the show - clearly they had not been updated by TWW.
By the way, the guests who did appear on that day's show were The Mudlarks, Joyce Blair, Tony Osborne and the brilliant Johnny Kidd, likely with The Pirates miming or playing A Shot Of Rhythm and Blues.
djdomato

Post by djdomato »

Great job, I'm going to use it as a catalog to mark what I have and I can be clear about what I'm missing. Thank you so much.