Get Back - Rooftop Performance

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
onemojofilter

Get Back - Rooftop Performance

Post by onemojofilter »

I've seen this on Spotify but I wonder if there is an official release somewhere that I can purchase? Am interested in ripping to FLAC for my media center. Just curious if an official release exists so the lads can get my pound of flesh.
My opinions are my own, but, my dog tends to agree with everything I say.
reechie

Re: Get Back - Rooftop Performance

Post by reechie »

I think we'd all like to see a physical release or at least an official download, but no, there has been no consumer release of the Rooftop Performance. Only streaming.
Maccawings

Post by Maccawings »

Initially, the complete rooftop was supposed to be a bonus disk on the LIB boxed set, but like the Get Back video, COVID delay brought about changes to the original plan
onemojofilter

Post by onemojofilter »

Thanks folks. I suppose it might not be beyond the realm of possibility that this might see release as a companion piece to the "Let It Be" movie, but, now I'm being completely silly I suppose.
jpgrcat1960

Post by jpgrcat1960 »

This should help, until the official gets out from the Watching Rainbows set

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/16ZnXMUKwKbnUXFyrRxXknJcDVV_7lHmO/view?usp=sharing
onemojofilter

Post by onemojofilter »

jpgrcat1960 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:06 am This should help, until the official gets out from the Watching Rainbows set

hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/16ZnXMUKwKbnUXFyrRxXknJcDVV_7lHmO/view?usp=sharing
Appreciate the post - but was really looking to get my hands on the official set (not asking for someone to upload it to be clear - I guess I'll wait for it to be available... that is, if it ever materializes).
FestVideoRoom

Post by FestVideoRoom »

onemojofilter wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:26 pm I've seen this on Spotify but I wonder if there is an official release somewhere that I can purchase? Am interested in ripping to FLAC for my media center. Just curious if an official release exists so the lads can get my pound of flesh.
It's WAS available in high resolution FLAC for a while there via (I believe) HDTracks and some of the other online retailers. It does seem to have vanished...
fvallejt

Post by fvallejt »

thanks very much !!