Solution to Microsoft One Drive is JDownloader

Get help or discuss anything relating to audio/video software & hardware
cdgm

Solution to Microsoft One Drive is JDownloader

Post by cdgm »

I saw this mentioned in a thread and gave it a try and my God, it worked great. I think we were all having trouble grabbing One Drive links through our web browsers. But JDownloader had no issues and was lightning quick with the downloads. I was able to grab the MCCD shares. I’m sorry I don’t recall where the link is or who provided it unfortunately. I found it in a post from MrP on a search. One link from the main folder and they all got loaded and in about 2 days they were all grabbed. Thanks to the person who made the suggestion and of course to whoever owns the OneDrive as I can’t find it again. I’m using my phone and have to get back to my computer to see. If there are any other OneDrive shares I would be happy to know about. Thanks.
Last edited by cdgm on Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MUR

Re: Solution to Microsoft One Drive is JDownloader

Post by MUR »

Jdownloader2 was always a good solution.
But I noted, that when onedrive share is down (due to limits or smth), Jdownloader also does not see those files.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
cdgm

Re: Solution to Microsoft One Drive is JDownloader

Post by cdgm »

Yea I was getting files temporarily unavailable but it would just move on to the next one and automatically go back to them. I had the whole MCCD set in 2 days.