2012 Stereo Vinyl Collection

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Diego82

2012 Stereo Vinyl Collection

Post by Diego82 »

Hello Beatle Fans

Is it possible to upload the 2012 Stereo Vinyl Collection?

I know that is not the same as the 2014 Mono Vinyl Collection, but is a release nevertheless.

Thank you very much for those who can help me and maybe others.

Peace and Love to everyone

:)
Chuck and Dave

Re: 2012 Stereo Vinyl Collection

Post by Chuck and Dave »

official
bsizzy_27

Post by bsizzy_27 »

plus they aren't that great anyway... :?
Diego82

Post by Diego82 »

Yes, they are a Official release, no doubt, and thank God for the mono re-release in 2014 that they changed their mind and offered us an analogue transfer of the source material.

Having said that, I would still like to have it's upload, mainly for archival reasons.

Thanks for the observations Chuck and Dave, bsizzy_27
bsizzy_27

Post by bsizzy_27 »

Diego82 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:52 pm Yes, they are a Official release, no doubt, and thank God for the mono re-release in 2014 that they changed their mind and offered us an analogue transfer of the source material.

Having said that, I would still like to have it's upload, mainly for archival reasons.

Thanks for the observations Chuck and Dave, bsizzy_27
Oh me too, for sure but they'd be getting archival "dust" :lol:
Spaniard in da Works

Post by Spaniard in da Works »

Depending on the limitng, they are either the same as the 2009 British CDs or the same as the 2014 American CDs but with vinyl surface noise added, right? :lol:
Megazeti

Post by Megazeti »

Which way do go the EU, USA or Japan pressings
Kando

Post by Kando »

Spaniard in da Works wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:04 pm Depending on the limitng, they are either the same as the 2009 British CDs or the same as the 2014 American CDs but with vinyl surface noise added, right? :lol:
From all that I have read regarding the '09 releases and following lp ones, limiting and volume increases were only used on the stereo cd releases, except for the 2 included with the Mono Box set. I've still got copies of various interviews with different EMI engineers, etc. that discussed all the different releases and how they were handled, on an old pc. That's what has always p@ssed me off about how the lp releases could be issued unmolested, but the hell with the masses who will buy the cds. Some of the interviews I've seen are somewhat recent and the engineers stated the same thing was standard practice for all the latest releases on vinyl or cd. You can still find some of these interviews online.

That is all why I would also like to have decent drops of these, so as to compare to all the original material.
"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

Kando wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:42 pm
Spaniard in da Works wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:04 pm Depending on the limitng, they are either the same as the 2009 British CDs or the same as the 2014 American CDs but with vinyl surface noise added, right? :lol:
From all that I have read regarding the '09 releases and following lp ones, limiting and volume increases were only used on the stereo cd releases, except for the 2 included with the Mono Box set. I've still got copies of various interviews with different EMI engineers, etc. that discussed all the different releases and how they were handled, on an old pc. That's what has always p@ssed me off about how the lp releases could be issued unmolested, but the hell with the masses who will buy the cds. Some of the interviews I've seen are somewhat recent and the engineers stated the same thing was standard practice for all the latest releases on vinyl or cd. You can still find some of these interviews online.

That is all why I would also like to have decent drops of these, so as to compare to all the original material.
The 2009 remastered LPs are still commercially available. Sharing them here is not permitted.