Record Store Day 3-inch singles

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
MorseMoose

Record Store Day 3-inch singles

Post by MorseMoose »

New announcement:
A series of four 3-inch singles are being released on Record Store Day, April 20th, 2024, celebrating the sixtieth anniversary of the Beatles' Ed Sullivan Show appearance. Each single features a different song, the four songs being "I Want To Hold Your Hand", "I Saw Her Standing There", "Till There Was You" and "She Loves You". The singles come in a unique mini record crate, with a special record player with speed control, headphone jack and Bluetooth transmitter.

Last edited by MorseMoose on Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MorseMoose

Re: Record Store Day 3-inch singles

Post by MorseMoose »

Another photo:

yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Any info on pre-ordering?
Yves
maccafan1

Post by maccafan1 »

If RSD then have to go instore on day
Bumblebee

Post by Bumblebee »

The Doors did the very same thing a couple of years back - a branded player and three mini 45’s. The general consensus was that it was junk.
applebonkerz

Post by applebonkerz »

As I commented on the Hoffman site -- I bought them the first time around when they were called Chu-Bops and made out of bubblegum, at least those were cheap to buy. These are about as useless, but maybe won't crumble after 40+ years sitting around.
monkeesfan1965

Post by monkeesfan1965 »

In the 1970s, when Panasonic had the ball and chain" radio, I remembr my brother had a miniature record player, with these tiny discs made of the thin floppy material, like a Mad Magazine record. He had Tommy James, The Doors and I swear a monkees single too (?) I can not find any info on that old mini record player, but I find it karmic that this should be posted 1 day after I spent an hour searching for the original.
It may be useless, but it's a novelty.I had the 1964 Beatles dolls, a McCartney Cooper halloween costume, and two shopping bags (old brown paper sacks!)of trading cards... All novelty, all useless.... unless you were a fan. CAN NOT WAIT!
"please tell your mother I am not a bum. I am a musician"
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

When I was 8 I had a trumpet that had a compartment on the side where you could insert a tiny record and it could play various tunes. This reminds me of that, and probably sounds about as good.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
zaval80

Post by zaval80 »

Bumblebee wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:17 pm The Doors did the very same thing a couple of years back - a branded player and three mini 45’s. The general consensus was that it was junk.
The band on whose perfect original tape the sound of a motorcycle was overdubbed :shock:
micktanner

Post by micktanner »

Men in Black, White Album joke... :lol: