Goldies Request !!

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
fvallejt

Re: Goldies Request !!

Post by fvallejt »

Another website to purchase in Japan, cheaper (as far as I know) than any other else is this one:

https://monotone-extra.co.jp/

They ship fast with shipping costs affordable.
Only one thing to mention: Are CDR's not silver pressed.

I check this site often to see the new Beatles releases. Constant updating. They're focused mainly in Beatles.
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

Bumblebee wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:56 pm
Anton wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:31 pm
20YearsAgo wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:04 pm Wow. That's a whole lot of asking. Because of course you want to complete your excellent collection. Can I humbly ask why, if you are so eager to complete your excellent collection, you don't buy a few of these yourself and share them?
In fact I used to buy by DiscJapan, but now I do not know what trader exist...That´s the reason I requested the support from this wonderful forum....

Thank you 20YearsAgo!!!

Anton
DiscJapan was reliable but expensive. If you want an alternative then register with Buyee Japan, they have more bootlegs than you can shake a stick at and mostly at prices far lower than what DiscJapan charged. For instance, today I noticed a listing for the recent Whisky Flats, Sam Houston, In The United States and On Tour In Canada CD + DVD sets for just £11.29 Buy It Now for all four. Even with postage, you’re going to get a bargain there.
That´s to get rid of old stock...
Fungomatto03

Post by Fungomatto03 »

can you buy from GigInJapan?
sorry if it is a stupid question

thanks
Luca
20YearsAgo

Post by 20YearsAgo »

Fungomatto03 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:45 pm can you buy from GigInJapan?

thanks
Luca
Not a stupid question. I thought GigInJapan was just an information site. I don't *think* you can actually buy products from them. Or at least I haven't been able to figure out how. lol. In any case, they haven't made any recent updates lately. Someone (here?) mentioned that the owner of that site might've been going through some health problems. I hope he's doing well! It has been a tremendously helpful site.
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

My bet is that GiginJapan was related to DiscJapan.
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

20YearsAgo wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:48 pm

thanks
Luca
Not a stupid question. I thought GigInJapan was just an information site. I don't *think* you can actually buy products from them. Or at least I haven't been able to figure out how. lol. In any case, they haven't made any recent updates lately. Someone (here?) mentioned that the owner of that site might've been going through some health problems. I hope he's doing well! It has been a tremendously helpful site.
My bad! I thought you could buy from there!
Cheers
Mike
Fungomatto03

Post by Fungomatto03 »

20YearsAgo wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:48 pm

thanks
Luca
Thanks for the info.
I was pretty sure that I can't buy from them but wasn't really sure 100% so asked.
Indeed seems a bit strange so lot efforts to only an informative site as it is but who knows?

About 10 years ago I bought from some dealer in Japan but now don't remember the name or also if they are still in business.

Once again thanks for your help
Luca
Anton

Post by Anton »

Dear ALL

I´ve just collected all the Goldies label shared by the forum members and put in one repository which will last untill the end of 2024.

I hope you enjoy!!

I want to thank to everyone who uploaded the links before...

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/pigU2RZI#aQJEkdZHJe5Wt2G3EXjJJg

Change xx by tt...

Cheers

Anton
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

Awesome share Anton! Thanks to you and everyone else who contributed!
Cheers
Mike
Chuck and Dave

Post by Chuck and Dave »

Anton

thank you!