Goldies Request !!

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Anton

Goldies Request !!

Post by Anton »

Dear All

I know that someone out there could have any of the following items I am tracking down to complete this excellent collection. Please your help!!!

1. PAUL McCARTNEY / McCartney ATMOS IMMERSIVE SOUND (1CD+1DVD)
2. GEORGE HARRISON / HARI'S ON TOUR 1974 LIVE ARCHIVES (1CD+1DVD)
3. THE BEATLES / LIVE IN JAPAN 1966 - THE COMPLETE BUDOKAN CONCERTS (1CD+1DVD)
4. THE BEATLES / POSTERS INCENSE AND STROBE CANDLES THE WBCN RADIO BROADCAST COMPLETE NEW MASTER EDITION (1CD+1DVD)
5. PAUL McCARTNEY & WINGS / WINGS OVER DOWN UNDER LIVE IN MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA 1975 (2CD+1DVD)
6. GEORGE HARRISON / ALL THINGS MUST PASS SESSIONS (2CD)
7. THE BEATLES / ABBEY ROAD INTERACTIONS (2CD)
8. GEORGE HARRISON / THE FINAL CONCERT LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL 1992 (2CD+1DVD)
9. PAUL McCARTNEY and WINGS / WINGS OVER EUROPE 1972-73 EXPANDED EDITION (2CD)
10. GEORGE HARRISON / ALL THINGS MUST PASS ALTERNATES + SESSIONS Set (4CD)
11. THE BEATLES / GET BACK TO WHERE YOU ONCE BELONGED (2CD)
12. THE BEATLES / "LET IT BE" REHEARSALS IMPROVED STEREO REMASTERS (2CD)
13. PAUL McCARTNEY AND WINGS / BAND ON THE RUN MULTITRACKS (2CD)
14. THE BEATLES / 1962-1966 EXTRACTIONS DISCRETE MULTITRACKS STEREO REMIX (2CD)
15. THE BEATLES / 1962-1966 & 1967-1970 EXTRACTIONS (2CD+2CD)
16. THE BEATLES / 1967-1970 EXTRACTIONS DISCRETE MULTITRACKS STEREO REMIX (2CD)
17. THE BEATLES / NOW THE BEATLES 2023 COLLECTION (1CD+1DVD)
Really appreciate !!
Anton
20YearsAgo

Re: Goldies Request !!

Post by 20YearsAgo »

Wow. That's a whole lot of asking. Because of course you want to complete your excellent collection. Can I humbly ask why, if you are so eager to complete your excellent collection, you don't buy a few of these yourself and share them?
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

20YearsAgo wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:04 pm Wow. That's a whole lot of asking. Because of course you want to complete your excellent collection. Can I humbly ask why, if you are so eager to complete your excellent collection, you don't buy a few of these yourself and share them?
That’s the first time I saw 17 requests in one fell swoop. 😬
Anton

Post by Anton »

20YearsAgo wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:04 pm Wow. That's a whole lot of asking. Because of course you want to complete your excellent collection. Can I humbly ask why, if you are so eager to complete your excellent collection, you don't buy a few of these yourself and share them?
In fact I used to buy by DiscJapan, but now I do not know what trader exist...That´s the reason I requested the support from this wonderful forum....

Thank you 20YearsAgo!!!

Anton
20YearsAgo

Post by 20YearsAgo »

cliftdean74 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:22 pm
Yeah... It's one thing maybe to ask for a title or two...

It's funny... But you'd think someone who feels he can just go out and ask for 17 titles (most of them re-ups, I think) in one fell swoop would also be a guy who eagerly fulfills others' upload requests. You know-- when the link to a share expires, there's always a few people late to the party. I've been there, anyways. It's really not too hard to upload something onto a "wetransfer" type platform and share the link here. Anyone can do it.

In fairness, Anton fulfilled a re-up for someone on November 4 ( :D Yippee!!!!!! :D ) ... and hasn't done it since. Which means he's had probably a couple of hundred opportunities since then to "pay it forward" but decided he didn't want to put himself out.

So, yeah, it's a bit galling for him to come up with so many requests of his own when he has pretty consistently chosen not to help others who put up re-up requests.

As for not wanting to go out and buy a disc or two to share... he claims he hasn't been able to find a supplier since Disc Japan went out of business last summer. And yet he has an internet connection. But he'd rather others go through the messy bother of finding discs to complete his "excellent collection." That, or he's proclaiming himself to be too stupid to run a half-decent google search so he can find new suppliers.

FWIW, here's George Harrison/Last Concert set... I originally shared it here last year.
hxxps://we.tl/t-umJmLwa3f6
mitchellmichael

Post by mitchellmichael »

https://www.giginjapan.com/category/beatles-the/

And here’s an oldie but a goodie - Get Back to Toronto. I love old LP rips!
hXXps://mega.nz/folder/01UEyboI#o5odP6y_lsjBZ9P3rNsKDw
Cheers
Mike
Anton

Post by Anton »

20YearsAgo wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:55 pm
cliftdean74 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:22 pm
Yeah... It's one thing maybe to ask for a title or two...

It's funny... But you'd think someone who feels he can just go out and ask for 17 titles (most of them re-ups, I think) in one fell swoop would also be a guy who eagerly fulfills others' upload requests. You know-- when the link to a share expires, there's always a few people late to the party. I've been there, anyways. It's really not too hard to upload something onto a "wetransfer" type platform and share the link here. Anyone can do it.

In fairness, Anton fulfilled a re-up for someone on November 4 ( :D Yippee!!!!!! :D ) ... and hasn't done it since. Which means he's had probably a couple of hundred opportunities since then to "pay it forward" but decided he didn't want to put himself out.

So, yeah, it's a bit galling for him to come up with so many requests of his own when he has pretty consistently chosen not to help others who put up re-up requests.

As for not wanting to go out and buy a disc or two to share... he claims he hasn't been able to find a supplier since Disc Japan went out of business last summer. And yet he has an internet connection. But he'd rather others go through the messy bother of finding discs to complete his "excellent collection." That, or he's proclaiming himself to be too stupid to run a half-decent google search so he can find new suppliers.

FWIW, here's George Harrison/Last Concert set... I originally shared it here last year.
hxxps://we.tl/t-umJmLwa3f6
When I ask for something, regardless of the quantity, the expectation is that one, two or even 3 items will be shared, as you have done, however I do not question anyone if they buy, share or not, or if the person requesting something does so; or does it in a different way than you expect. There is nothing written in requiring something or not, unless you believe you have the absolute truth. In any case, I appreciate that you have shared your link... For my part I have shared and will share material as required, without looking at how many request, or who, or when, on November 5, or 30 January...Thanks..
Anton

Post by Anton »

Thank you 20YearsAgo

I want to put all the Goldies stuff shared by all the wonderful members here in Mega, which I expect to complete this week.

Thanks..
BTL1210

Post by BTL1210 »

AWESOME share Mitchellmichael - Thank you ......
Bumblebee

Post by Bumblebee »

Anton wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:31 pm
In fact I used to buy by DiscJapan, but now I do not know what trader exist...That´s the reason I requested the support from this wonderful forum....

Thank you 20YearsAgo!!!

Anton
DiscJapan was reliable but expensive. If you want an alternative then register with Buyee Japan, they have more bootlegs than you can shake a stick at and mostly at prices far lower than what DiscJapan charged. For instance, today I noticed a listing for the recent Whisky Flats, Sam Houston, In The United States and On Tour In Canada CD + DVD sets for just £11.29 Buy It Now for all four. Even with postage, you’re going to get a bargain there.