DAP Bundles on Guitar 101

steve1950

DAP Bundles on Guitar 101

Post by steve1950 »

There are DAPs records on Guitars 101. Both Beatles and Solo.Some that I did not have just a heads up.

hxxps://www.guitars101.com//threads/the- ... es.807591/
MUR

Re: DAP Bundles on Guitar 101

Post by MUR »

Thanks for the link. Most of them (if not all) were already shared on the forum. (almost 100 sets in total)

Anyway, who wants to download with big chunks, here you are:
pixeldrain.com/l/SeWfEjVW
or
dropmefiles.com/lN7ld
dropmefiles.com/VRngo
dropmefiles.com/uuNzW
dropmefiles.com/SdYxf
dropmefiles.com/K9IHv
dropmefiles.com/Xz0cj
dropmefiles.com/HWcsG
dropmefiles.com/0S8CR
dropmefiles.com/uLLwu
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
beatles2me

Post by beatles2me »

Thank you :mrgreen:
TELEGRAM SAM

Post by TELEGRAM SAM »

Thank you
HiBeatlesFan

Post by HiBeatlesFan »

Thanks for the great post. I had not heard of this site previously. I visited and found:

hxxps://www.guitars101.com//threads/the- ... st#replies

On this page 2, I found a post by WashedMyHands that I was able to download 73 CD titles that I did not already have to add to my previous collection of perhaps 50. These are Megadownload posts. Suggest you download MegaBasterd, which I wrote about in a previous post and use a free proxy. Each CD came down in a minute or less. I saw speeds up to 30mB/sec.

I found John Lennon Clock that I had wanted for some time that someone had asked for a re-up months ago.

There is also a link at the bottom of the page for
The Beatles - The Last Lost Album [30CD Limited Edition Box Set] (2020) FLAC
But it is a File Factory download, so it takes forever to download. I hate File Factory cos its so sloooow and disconnects during large file downloads, so you have to start again and again from the beginning. Many of the posts at Guitars use File Factory for downloads.

Does anyone have a premium File Factory account so they can download items from Guitars and then repost to here?
MUR

Post by MUR »

HiBeatlesFan wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:40 pm Thanks for the great post. I had not heard of this site previously. I visited and found:

hxxps://www.guitars101.com//threads/the-beatles ... st#replies

On this page 2, I found a post by WashedMyHands that I was able to download 73 CD titles that I did not already have to add to my previous collection of perhaps 50. These are Megadownload posts. Suggest you download MegaBasterd, which I wrote about in a previous post and use a free proxy. Each CD came down in a minute or less. I saw speeds up to 30mB/sec.

I found John Lennon Clock that I had wanted for some time that someone had asked for a re-up months ago.

But it is a File Factory download, so it takes forever to download. I hate File Factory cos its so sloooow and disconnects during large file downloads, so you have to start again and again from the beginning. Many of the posts at Guitars use File Factory for downloads.

Does anyone have a premium File Factory account so they can download items from Guitars and then repost to here?
All of those were posted on the forum. Lost Album (all volumes) was posted several times in different threads. I think Yves's link is still valid, just need to find the thread.

Filefactory is a pain. I put the links into JDownloader2 and just wait, when there's no alternative.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
steve1950

Post by steve1950 »

HiBeatlesFan wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:40 pm Thanks for the great post. I had not heard of this site previously. I visited and found:

hxxps://www.guitars101.com//threads/the-beatles ... st#replies

Here is a link to a site connected with Guitars101.

http://theultimatebootlegexperience7.blogspot.com/2023/

and one more site Pink Robert site

http://www.pinkrobert.net/
glami

Post by glami »

Cool links!
BeatleGuy1949

Post by BeatleGuy1949 »

Many Thanks
Help67

Post by Help67 »

Hi all, could someone please upload the John Lennon: Clock cd from Beatfile. The 101 guitars link is out of date. These John Lennon cover demos are really rare. Much appreciated if anyone has it.