Tip Of My Tongue, I'm In Love, I'll Keep You Satisfied, From A Window, I'll Be On My Way

Modboy66

Tip Of My Tongue, I'm In Love, I'll Keep You Satisfied, From A Window, I'll Be On My Way

Post by Modboy66 »

Hey all, I was going through early 63 era Beatles songs they gave away and put together 4 things I hope you guys enjoy (edit - just added a 3rd - and a 4th and 5th)

- using an AI plug-in for Ringo's voice I put him on The Beatnix Tip Of My Tongue which as many of you know was tried out during the Please Please Me sessions and scrapped, seemingly wiped or abandoned. Seems like a good candidate for a Ringo vocal - it was released by Tommy Quickly and the Remo 4 - wonder what they used as a source?

- I synched the backing track from Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas session for I'm In Love (produced by Lennon and George Martin) to Lennon's demo, putting Lennon's vocal on top. Lo-fi but interesting. Wish I could get better quality stems and put Lennon's piano in - the arrangement changed for the Kramer single.

hxxps://we.tl/t-dsymA5EpWe

New one: (edit: fixed last chord)I synched the backing track for Billy J. Kramer's "I'll Keep You Satisfied" to the Apple Jam's lead vocal with an AI plug-in for young Paul.

hxxps://we.tl/t-EuNGZT8qqT

New two: synched the backing track of Billy J. Kramer's "From A Window" to AI young Paul from both Billy Kramer and Steve Shipley from The Beatnix's lead vocals. Did 2 versions: single vocal and double track vocal for the Merseybeat vibe. Hope you enjoy them. (edit: upgraded both, added Paul's high harmony at the end)

hxxps://we.tl/t-0KZtCbnq0p
Last edited by Modboy66 on Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:01 am, edited 10 times in total.
greenfrog12

Re: Tip Of My Tongue, I'm In Love

Post by greenfrog12 »

Great job, I like these 2 tracks very much.
BDJ

Post by BDJ »

Nice work.

Here is 'I'm in Love' including the piano.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/bdj/ ... 6_42-08_00
glami

Post by glami »

Cool!
darod

Post by darod »

Thank you very much Modboy66 :)
silvercup67

Post by silvercup67 »

What AI plug in do you use?
Best Beatle day of my life.. September 1st, 2019.
Modboy66

Post by Modboy66 »

It was an online one - I’ll see if I can find it in my history.
Alessandro Rocchi

Post by Alessandro Rocchi »

Thank you very much, ModBoy66 and BDJ ! :mrgreen:
Ale.
billylentz

Post by billylentz »

I liked it very much; thanks!

I´ve always loved "I´m in love", since I first heard it, many many years ago, played by local pioneer cover ace band Sgt. Peppers Band (Check them out on Spotify; you won´t regret it.). It´s on of the best lost tracks, I think.

Interestingly, "Tip of my tongue" is perhaps the weakest of them, so this makes a nice combination. The Beatnix did a very good job on it.
silver_2000

Post by silver_2000 »

Modboy66 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:27 am Hey all, I was going through early 63 era Beatles songs they gave away and put together 2 things I hope you guys enjoy

- using an AI plug-in for Ringo's voice I put him on The Beatnix Tip Of My Tongue which as many of you know was tried out during the From Me To You sessions and scrapped, seemingly wiped. Seems like a good candidate for a Ringo vocal - it was released by Tommy Quickly and the Remo 4 - wonder what they used as a source?

- I synched the backing track from Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas session for I'm In Love (produced by Lennon and George Martin) to Lennon's demo, putting Lennon's vocal on top. Lo-fi but interesting. Wish I could get better quality stems and put Lennon's piano in - the arrangement changed for the Kramer single.

hxxps://we.tl/t-dsymA5EpWe
Wish we got Beatle demos of a few more of those given-away songs, (a full) World Without Love, Nobody I Know, (a full) Its For You, I'll Keep You Satisfied..etc
They have a certain charm to them...