Now ... it's time for Mind Games !

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
danlego

Now ... it's time for Mind Games !

Post by danlego »

twogurusindrag

Re: Now ... it's time for Mind Games !

Post by twogurusindrag »

I read John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band Ultimate Collection was coming out before Mind Games. I've been hoping for a double of the John & Yoko albums. What's happened to this?
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
danlego

Post by danlego »

It's very hard to know, i'm still waiting for Some time in N.Y ....
bobzilla

Post by bobzilla »

twogurusindrag wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:58 am I read John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band Ultimate Collection was coming out before Mind Games. I've been hoping for a double of the John & Yoko albums. What's happened to this?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band Ultimate Collection come out in 2021?
twogurusindrag

Post by twogurusindrag »

bobzilla wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:21 pm Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band Ultimate Collection come out in 2021?
Looks like you're right. I was looking at this. https://www.theglassonionbeatlesjournal ... imate.html and it looked like it wasn't out yet.
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
bobzilla

Post by bobzilla »

That post looks to be talking specifically about releasing POB for streaming. I get the confusion though.