New "McCartney: A Life in Lyrics" Podcast with Paul

Share the latest updates from the Fabs/Friends. Links to interviews and articles go here.
twogurusindrag

New "McCartney: A Life in Lyrics" Podcast with Paul

Post by twogurusindrag »

McCartney: A Life in Lyrics offers listeners the opportunity to sit in on conversations between Paul and prize-winning poet Paul Muldoon dissecting the people, experiences, and art that inspired Paul’s songwriting. These conversations were held during the past several years as the two collaborated on the New York Times best-selling book, The Lyrics: 1965 to Present.

Over two seasons and 24 episodes of McCartney: A Life in Lyrics, you’ll hear a combination masterclass, memoir, and improvised journey with Paul himself. Each episode focuses on one song from Paul’s iconic catalogue, spanning early Beatles tracks through to his Wings and solo work.

Season 1 premiered on 4th October on the iHeartRadio app and everywhere podcasts are heard, with Sunday morning radio broadcast specials beginning 8th October in the US. McCartney: A Life in Lyrics is a co-production between iHeartMedia, MPL and Pushkin Industries.

hxxps://www.paulmccartney.com/news/new-podcast- ... cs-out-now
Last edited by twogurusindrag on Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
Gringo557

Re: New "McCartney: A Life in Lyrics" Podcast with Paul

Post by Gringo557 »

Server not found. And I did replace the two x's.
millerTEK

Post by millerTEK »

That news link is not working - look at the domain - www.paulmccartney - REMOVE THE SLASH separating the .com from the www.paulmccartney, etc...and it will work.

When I try to post the link, it adds the slash again, too.
twogurusindrag

Post by twogurusindrag »

millerTEK wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:31 am That news link is not working - look at the domain - www.paulmccartney - REMOVE THE SLASH separating the .com from the www.paulmccartney, etc...and it will work.

When I try to post the link, it adds the slash again, too.
The board is modifying the link, not me. Copy the link, paste it into the address bar, and edit the xx and the /.
She's a drag. A well-known drag. We turn the sound down on her and say rude things.
harrythebannister

Post by harrythebannister »

Thanks for the heads up. Here's the first episode -
hxxps://drive.google.com/file/d/1z6NAjRb_AZedqmo4Oo-OmVDNYQ5eFQVJ/view?usp=sharing
Yellowsubmarine

Post by Yellowsubmarine »

I heard that if you subscribe, you can have an access to all 13 episodes.
bulldog1969

Post by bulldog1969 »

Thanks! keep us update here with the nexts episodes, please many thanks for sharing :D
Maccawings

Post by Maccawings »

If you subscribe to the podcast, you can have access to all 12 1st season episodes immediately. If I remember, it was $6.99 a month or $30 something a year