Revolver Exposure (BeatFile BFP237CDR)

hkb

Re: Revolver Exposure (BeatFile BFP237CDR)

Post by hkb »

mutax66

Post by mutax66 »

hkb wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:43 pm tagged one

https://pixeldrain.com/u/juhycn1J
Thank you hkb for tagged one!
ruedabeat

Post by ruedabeat »

alphabeatles wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:28 am OK folks, the two versions of Rain are sourced from Rudabeat.

The instrumental mixes are from "Revolver (AI backing from 2009 remasters)", originally shared (somewhere) as mp3 back in June.

Still trying to source the stripped down mix, surely it came from here somewhere and surely we already have it...
That´s it, the striped down mix was extracted from Dry Revolver Dry viewtopic.php?t=6916 shared by me in july 2023 and PPW/Rain extracted from Dry REVOLVER Dry. The Single. Rain & Papperback Writer viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6598 also shared by me in may 2023. I got to say that the quality of the CD is really awfull. I must say that better instrumental versions could be included in the disc. Anyway, this is not the first nor the last project taken out of this forum and "Shared" in Silver Discs.

More to come in the near future. :D Greetings to everyone. 8-)
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

ruedabeat wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:23 pm
alphabeatles wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:28 am OK folks, the two versions of Rain are sourced from Rudabeat.

The instrumental mixes are from "Revolver (AI backing from 2009 remasters)", originally shared (somewhere) as mp3 back in June.

Still trying to source the stripped down mix, surely it came from here somewhere and surely we already have it...
That´s it, the striped down mix was extracted from Dry Revolver Dry viewtopic.php?t=6916 shared by me in july 2023 and PPW/Rain extracted from Dry REVOLVER Dry. The Single. Rain & Papperback Writer viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6598 also shared by me in may 2023. I got to say that the quality of the CD is really awfull. I must say that better instrumental versions could be included in the disc. Anyway, this is not the first nor the last project taken out of this forum and "Shared" in Silver Discs.

More to come in the near future. :D Greetings to everyone. 8-)
Thanks for catching that! We just KNOW this stuff is not original and we already have it-! We really need to stop getting so excited... And so redundified.

I confirmed I have Dry Revolver Dry so I'm good there ;-)