expanded beatles red and blue albums

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
Megazeti

expanded beatles red and blue albums

Post by Megazeti »

https://www.noise11.com/news/expanded-b ... e-20230731
Surely no. Oh well forget a SDE of the 60s lps for a while longer?
And fans who bought 62-66 got shagged when it actually would have fit on 1 cd now there's a big expansion.
Tex

Re: expanded beatles red and blue albums

Post by Tex »

The usual Youtube Beatle tards are making videos where they regurgitate what everyone already knows and adding their own misinformation and speculation. Some of them even pretend to have inside information. Sure they do.

How these clowns can have like tens of thousands of subscribers is baffling to me.
Mixerrog

Post by Mixerrog »

I hope this is not true as a Stereo Remix & Surround mix of Rubber Soul would be much preferred for me & likely many others. I would hope & expect Rubber Soul would out sell a Red & Blue set.

I am not sure you can trust what Penn Jillette has to say also.

Rog
beckman99

Post by beckman99 »

I don´t care what they do, buying again red and blue is no option for me. even if they contain the last lennon tracks as they r for me no beatles tracks, doesn´t matter if the other three worked on them.
bobzilla

Post by bobzilla »

Engonoceras wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:41 am How these clowns can have like tens of thousands of subscribers is baffling to me.
"Click the Like and Subscribe buttons and I'll tell you how you too can have tens of thousands of subscribers."
Tex

Post by Tex »

bobzilla wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:35 pm
Engonoceras wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:41 am How these clowns can have like tens of thousands of subscribers is baffling to me.
"Click the Like and Subscribe buttons and I'll tell you how you too can have tens of thousands of subscribers."
... and don't forget to click that bell icon so you can be notified when I make a new video