Does the Dutch tv appearance by Freddie Lennon exist?

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
Kwai Chang

Re: Does the Dutch tv appearance by Freddie Lennon exist?

Post by Kwai Chang »

Consider this: "Mendips"...(or, is it "MEN dips") <-----(diclaimer)
Since we all know what's at stake here, We should soften the potential for pain recognition by a most basic premise of probability. Would I embrace a concept of Lord Reith's instincts being better than covert intel on a SAG member at a non-union payroll dispute? I would! The sad truth of it is that NO AMOUNT of Beatles pride or compassion could shine beauty on a MALE member of the Lennon LOCAL 404 Loser Roll Call. Freddie Lennon is their poster boy, and does he ever have a grasp on what perfect timing really is?!?!? "John, can you tell us anything about about your father appearing on TV in the Netherlands"? Yes, I can! Don't believe a word he says! He's obviously a bum who thinks he's entitled. I'm here to tell you that I'm ENTITLED...and I can't even get a live microphone in that place. What's next? Freddie spreekt Nederlands? Then he's also got more nerve than my bad tooth. Would you have me write him a better set of lyrics? Okay, but where's my mic? The Next Time I Feel Important I'll be saying "Auntie Beatrix...Shall I tell Freddie about your Nephew"? That's Beatrix with an 'A' by the way. What other explanation could there be? Don't you know, the hills are alive with the sound of...Freddie!
Does this mean, Julie Andrews is my cousin???
Arf arf he goes, a merry sight...arfing round the bend...
Arf arf upon the lamp post bright
our mangey little friend.
Freddie you're a dog. Will you be doing Soul Train?
"Mary Mack dressed in black...silver buttons up and down her back
HIGH low, tippy toe...Beatrix broke the Beatle now John can sow...walkin' the dog!"
This whole thing makes me awfully curios
like a cat!
(FAT FREDDIE'S C....no f*cking way!)
Conspiracy Royalty Family...so what!?!?...they got the color wrong.
They know Blue is purple!
Now, you know how Freddie did it...
(Lord Reith, please forgive. I am only trying to 'nudge' you back into line...I'll tell you more tomorrow)
KC
Kwai Chang

Re: Does the Dutch tv appearance by Freddie Lennon exist?

Post by Kwai Chang »

BDJ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:11 am These are the pictures that survive of Freddie Lennon on Dutch TV:

[url]hxxps://we.tl/t-DRXVSmyZpR[/url]

Freddy was a guest in a popular talk show, 'Voor de vuist weg', presented by Willem Duys. They did an interview, and then Freddy sang 'It's My Life' in the studio. Legend has it that he actually sang it in Dutch. Freddie had spent much of his career working on ships and had visited the Netherlands several times, where he had picked up some Dutch words.
THANK you, BDJ...
Did someone say, perfect timing?
I am just trying to plug my own razor sharp Beatles benefit-of-the-doubt Common Sense...
WHICH finds my post above was written two hours ago...
and I was ONLY GUESSING about....the OBVIOUS!
If Freddie was on TV there,
then the whole recording career of his issue is losing its integrity.
If a story EVER becomes incredible...I jump out of the vehicle and head for the gift shop.
I want A Freddie Lennon Authentic Merchandise t-shirt and the family tree diagram!
so, I'm going to say this one time only:
Bring me some Preludin and a waitress with nice posture and I will get back on the plane!
John is the only Lennon to not speak fluent Mendips!
Nothing to do with levity, tooth enamel or the color purple.
Just know that Jolly Roger wore a Dutch eye-patch and walked with a lisp!
"The next time Rrrrrrrrr!"
KC