REVOLVER: PAINTING IN SOUND (KEVIN HOWLETT, SIRIUSXM)-SESSIONS (THE WALRUS)-MULTITRACKS (BEATFILE)

MUR

Re: REVOLVER: PAINTING IN SOUND (KEVIN HOWLETT, SIRIUSXM)-SESSIONS (THE WALRUS)-MULTITRACKS (BEATFILE)

Post by MUR »

RubberSolof wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:15 pm Any chance for a reup please? Thanks
reup
hxxps://pixeldrain.com/u/ZE9zndpr

Thanks to original uploaders.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
RubberSolof

Re: REVOLVER: PAINTING IN SOUND (KEVIN HOWLETT, SIRIUSXM)-SESSIONS (THE WALRUS)-MULTITRACKS (BEATFILE)

Post by RubberSolof »

Mur to the rescue again...thank you sir!!
bulldog1969

Post by bulldog1969 »

Thank you!! :)
BroastedChicken

Post by BroastedChicken »

Could someone re-up the "Painting In Sound" radio documentary? I had downloaded the version posted in the "csny projects" thread a few years ago, but that version is plagued by some sort of repeated digital "skipping" that makes it almost unlistenable. Not sure whether the version posted to this thread would be any different, but I am hoping it is.
MUR

Post by MUR »

BroastedChicken wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:28 pm Could someone re-up the "Painting In Sound" radio documentary? I had downloaded the version posted in the "csny projects" thread a few years ago, but that version is plagued by some sort of repeated digital "skipping" that makes it almost unlistenable. Not sure whether the version posted to this thread would be any different, but I am hoping it is.
What prevented you from using working/valid reup link above?
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
BroastedChicken

MUR wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:31 pm
BroastedChicken wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:28 pm Could someone re-up the "Painting In Sound" radio documentary? I had downloaded the version posted in the "csny projects" thread a few years ago, but that version is plagued by some sort of repeated digital "skipping" that makes it almost unlistenable. Not sure whether the version posted to this thread would be any different, but I am hoping it is.
What prevented you from using working/valid reup link above?
Ah, I assumed a link from six months ago was no longer working. I see now that it is. Thanks!
BroastedChicken

Sounds like this is the same defective transfer (320 kbs MP3 files with some form of digital skipping) that has been circulating the past few years. Anyone have a clean version of this documentary?
mikec

Post by mikec »

A clean version from the master without any failures is available on Misterclaudel's or Valkrye, whatever, Revolver Deep Cuts set, but people like to say they haven't offered anything exclusive in ages (for us the silver disks collectors), and that box also has studio chat and outtakes not available on any other set (not even Masterjedi's "Complete" Sessions to date)
BrayanMayonesa

Post by BrayanMayonesa »

To a certain extent it is true, although the outtakes have already appeared in bootlegs
BroastedChicken

mikec wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:11 am A clean version from the master without any failures is available on Misterclaudel's or Valkrye, whatever, Revolver Deep Cuts set, but people like to say they haven't offered anything exclusive in ages (for us the silver disks collectors), and that box also has studio chat and outtakes not available on any other set (not even Masterjedi's "Complete" Sessions to date)
Thanks for this tip on "Painting In Sound."