Video-BOOST access and infos

For topics that don't quite fit anywhere else...
OscarAbbey

Video-BOOST access and infos

Post by OscarAbbey »

Wellcome to Video-BOOST

Well, I just do this project for my own amusement, and I am really determined to bring it to an end, even if it will still take a long time!
Of course, there is also the pleasure of sharing the videos with the Beatles community!

What's new with Video-BOOST?
- Access to views containing all the existing sequences (in my possession) retracing a given event in the life of the Beatles (Fname-view1,
Fname-view2, ....). The shots are selected from the best sources if there is a possible choice.
- Each view is based on a shooting logic (one or more cameras for a news report), and a sequence will never be repeated from one view to another (except error)
- In summary, access to a final view: "Fname-Edit-view1 to N", offering a new approach with sequences in chronological order and the most complete sequence of events possible. This is a reconstruction. This work is also done when there is only one view (ex: Beatles on the train between NYC and Washington).
- Video_BOOST is a video database, the accessibility is permanent, with an unlimited lifespan (99 years in fact!).
- The quality of the videos is treated with care and the logos are erased or attenuated as far as possible.
- The purpose is to easily find the best completed videos, of which we know the date of the event. Like, for example, finding the (almost) complete and continue press conference of the Beatles on their return from the USA in February 1964.
- The base is scalable, because a video can be improved at any time from new video and audio sources, or corrected if there are inconsistencies. So feel free to inform me of your remarks

Here is the informations to access to the video database :

Link = hxxps://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZlKxfZfzfD0RJBrDSTBVcoWvVuAyaLnO3y
Password = start-video-BOOST

Enjoy !

Recommendation : be careful when downloading the videos not to select too many files at once, because they are large.
zappaf78

Re: Video-BOOST access and infos

Post by zappaf78 »

Thank you OscarAbbey!
B-ED

Post by B-ED »

Great idea, so what is your main goal, to get every known video from 1962-1969 up on this database?
jpa

Post by jpa »

Many thanks!
OscarAbbey

Post by OscarAbbey »

B-ED wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:35 pm Great idea, so what is your main goal, to get every known video from 1962-1969 up on this database?
Yes, and the most is that these videos are edited to best present an event as a whole, with optimized quality.
plasticsoul

Post by plasticsoul »

Thanks for your efforts with this. I too enjoy the video aspects as well as the audio, so look forward to what you can achieve here.. Thanks again..😉👍🏻
plasticsoul

Post by plasticsoul »

Password doesn't seem to work for me...
Liverpools Boy

Post by Liverpools Boy »

Many thanks for this arduous work of love. You are thorough, in the early years footage we can see it -for example- because is my specialty (1962-1963). And people like us appreciate that things.

It would be great if can give us acces for one last time even if it is private and for a short time. It would be great that we can complete our home projects -for example-. Many thanks and for any answer.
peterbuck

Post by peterbuck »

Password doesn't work for me either.