Must be time for a Rubber Soul SDE leak about now...

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
Fast lucky

Re: Must be time for a Rubber Soul SDE leak about now...

Post by Fast lucky »

The leak is finally for Now And Then, with AI vocals :(
skynet

Post by skynet »

Fast lucky wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:11 pm The leak is finally for Now And Then, with AI vocals :(
no such... They used the same tech used for "Get Back" to separate the audio signals and have a clear voice track to work on, they are not "creating" any AI voice or anything like that, they just leverage the same tech for separation. as for George and Paul voices i think they can use the vocals they added back in the day at the time of A3 release

so NO AI Vocals on this one
Mr Bump

Post by Mr Bump »

Well I for one hope they do start using AI. A Love-style double album of all-new Beatle sounds would be fabulous. No need to worry - you still have all the original music safely intact as well.
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

skynet wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:18 pm
Fast lucky wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:11 pm The leak is finally for Now And Then, with AI vocals :(
no such... They used the same tech used for "Get Back" to separate the audio signals and have a clear voice track to work on, they are not "creating" any AI voice or anything like that, they just leverage the same tech for separation. as for George and Paul voices i think they can use the vocals they added back in the day at the time of A3 release

I know, I wrote that on the base of a poor quality news item.
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

Only Peter Jackson can do this, the rest of you here are phoneys, ha!
20YearsAgo

Post by 20YearsAgo »

alphabeatles wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:47 pm Only Peter Jackson can do this, the rest of you here are phoneys, ha!
Ha! Maybe somewhere here IS Peter Jackson operating under an assumed identity? Ever think of that, Mr. Alpha-CouldReallyBePeterJackson-Beatles?
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

20YearsAgo wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:23 pm
alphabeatles wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:47 pm Only Peter Jackson can do this, the rest of you here are phoneys, ha!
Ha! Maybe somewhere here IS Peter Jackson operating under an assumed identity? Ever think of that, Mr. Alpha-CouldReallyBePeterJackson-Beatles?
Hmm! Hello Peter, wherever you are! Please slip us a rough mix, we can help refine it... ;-)
skynet

Post by skynet »

alphabeatles wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:47 pm

given the opportunity and access to the right tools (same as Jackson's team) and master tapes, i would argue the above... there are people here with nice skills that can match or even surpass Peter Jackson's team in any day, if you are here PJ, prove me i am wrong ;)
alphabeatles

Post by alphabeatles »

skynet wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:26 pm
alphabeatles wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:47 pm

given the opportunity and access to the right tools (same as Jackson's team) and master tapes, i would argue the above... there are people here with nice skills that can match or even surpass Peter Jackson's team in any day, if you are here PJ, prove me i am wrong ;)
Of course I jest, because the world thinks only PJ has ever done this sort of thing, when our folks have been doing it for years...
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Well here's my Now And Then...

https://tinyurl.com/mw3e34w3
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene