Must be time for a Rubber Soul SDE leak about now...

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
Kwai Chang

Re: Must be time for a Rubber Soul SDE leak about now...

Post by Kwai Chang »

If it doesn't have a tangible rigidity...(physicality)
then maybe the new Theme park is a Beatles record and fans just have to fill in blanks under any number of characteristics, citizenship, golf score, and if AI is bored enough to not set Daisy Belle to A Hard Day's Night little old melody, Then maybe I am Alistair Taylor...the actor and if everybody designs their own SDE and format w/ Real NBL jersey and 3 monthly issues. A poster of the band begging you to not have GMO in the IPO on the superslow downlow motion though and we are all risking something Half-baked tuxedo rental and the best long stemmed roses on the Barham thorough fare aren't even grafted yet. Were we Justin France if Eiffel in love with you and help me understand Kaili!
Gorge on this flesh our offering! We formally bring to you another forum freebie:
It's anything you can dream up!
PHYSICAL: (For a few dollar$ mwhore) The 5th Collection!
I don't like your tie me up tie me down Coca Koala
The Blue Box Collection and Swimgear w/ Beatles Krunch Candy Bar
The Beatles Rarities Template and Seven Levels Of Concision and Carnival Light Collection!
I mean, I think it's just a gimmick but it is a prime number yes I mean I think it's in my tree. But I lost my bottle it's all wrong so now it seems I'm fancy free flow down you mooove too last!
The Just Tell Us If It's Limited Edition Numbered Lithographs Bagism Perry Cox All You Can Price Guide And Parking Voucher!
While supplies last!
At partic...
KC
dascottjr

Post by dascottjr »

Take this with a grain of salt, but I stumbled upon this YouTube podcast, where the host told an interesting story re: Peter Jackson and his possible next project....
sunnylew

Post by sunnylew »

:o
rhino

Post by rhino »

Lord Reith's idea is pretty interesting about a compilation in non chronological order.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

rhino wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:12 am Lord Reith's idea is pretty interesting about a compilation in non chronological order.
I'll even have a crack at it! Disc One:

Here Comes The Sun (what else? :lol: )
In My Life
And I Love Her
Help!
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Money
Got To Get You Into My Life
Can't Buy Me Love
With A Little Help From My Friends
Something
And Your Bird Can Sing
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Norwegian Wood
Lovely Rita
If I Needed Someone
Yesterday
A Hard Day's Night
Come Together
Back In The USSR
Boys
Eight Days A Week
I'm Looking Through You
She Said She Said
Let It Be
Taxman
Birthday
She Loves You
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
CharlesHawtrey

Post by CharlesHawtrey »

dascottjr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:03 pm Take this with a grain of salt, but I stumbled upon this YouTube podcast, where the host told an interesting story re: Peter Jackson and his possible next project....
Peter Jackson was first approached by Apple in 2016 for a AR Beatles exhibition...
https://d23.com/peter-jackson-talks-the ... -get-back/
“I went to London to get some footage from the Imperial War Museum, for my World War I documentary They Shall Not Grow Old, and [while I was there] had a meeting with Apple Corps,” explained Jackson. “I was asked to come not to ‘meet a Beatle,’ but to meet [Apple Corps CEO] Jeff Jones and [Apple Corps director of production] Jonathan Clyde—and all they wanted to talk to me about was virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR). They must’ve read an interview with me where I said that I was interested in that. So they wanted to pick my brain because they were planning on a Beatles exhibition; it was [potentially] going to have some sort of VR and AR… But during that meeting—I didn’t want to act like a ‘fan,’ but one of the things I’d always wondered about over the last 40 years is, what happened to all the unused footage from Let It Be [the documentary]? I was always curious about that. I knew that Michael Lindsay-Hogg had shot a lot of stuff that didn’t get used. I had no idea if it survived, I had no idea how much there was—and no books really talked about it.”

“And so I asked my ‘fan’ question,” the filmmaker continued. “I said, ‘Oh, by the way, when Let It Be was shot in 1969—are there any outtakes? Have you guys got anything that they didn’t use?’ I was trying not to act like a fan. And they said, ‘Yeah, there’s about 60 hours of film and 150 hours of audio. We’ve got all that.’ And I’m thinking, ‘Oh my god, how do I get to see that? What tricks do I have to play?’ And then they said, ‘Actually, it’s strange you mentioned that, because we’re thinking we might have a look because we haven’t seen [the footage] either. We were wondering whether there is another documentary that we could make, just using the outtakes.’ And I said, ‘Have you got a filmmaker involved with that? Cuz you’re gonna need a filmmaker.’ And they said no, so I said, ‘Well, I’ve got a little bit of spare time at the moment—I’ve got a spare few years. If you’re interested, just please think of me.’ And they were! So I arrived at this meeting to talk about VR and I left with Get Back. I was in the right place at the right time.”
Since then, the ABBA Voyage project appeared and not only Richard Porter reported earlier this year that a group of Apple Corps people visited the arena and attended a show, but last year, Paul's MPL company invested in one of the startups that worked on the project.
So it's probably happening, and I'm wondering if Now and Then could be related to it... But I'm totally up for a "deep fake" biopic! It would stand out from all the recent music biopics and brings a lot of attention to it!
Phase one in which Doris gets her oats!
skynet

Post by skynet »

i thought this would be interesting for some: in Amazon music services the original Rubber Soul 65 Stereo mix remastered from the mono CD 9/9/9 set is available (and for some reason not help)
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

skynet wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:13 am i thought this would be interesting for some: in Amazon music services the original Rubber Soul 65 Stereo mix remastered from the mono CD 9/9/9 set is available (and for some reason not help)
Wow, that is strange. But good.
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

Hey hang on, has the R&B thing been shelved along with N&T?

Now people are talking about a LIB bluray. Just what the hell is going on here?
IfYouLookToYourLeft

Post by IfYouLookToYourLeft »

Lord Reith wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:29 am Hey hang on, has the R&B thing been shelved along with N&T?

Now people are talking about a LIB bluray. Just what the hell is going on here?
Perhaps it will be a windfall. R&B, LIB Blu Ray, Rubber Soul SDE, Sometime In NYC box set, and what the hell, McCartney releases the 1960 Cavern Club to the world at midnight on New Years Eve. :D well, a guy can dream at least.