Must be time for a Rubber Soul SDE leak about now...

Discuss official releases and re-issues. The only links allowed here are to the Beatles YouTube channel or other band-sanctioned platforms.
20YearsAgo

Re: Must be time for a Rubber Soul SDE leak about now...

Post by 20YearsAgo »

Lord Reith wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:40 pm Well here's my Now And Then...

https://tinyurl.com/mw3e34w3
oh man--- this is good! You've grabbed the vocal and added a new backing. Are you sure you aren't Peter Jackson?
Rupert Pupkin

Post by Rupert Pupkin »

.../...
Last edited by Rupert Pupkin on Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
skynet

Post by skynet »

Lord Reith wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:40 pm Well here's my Now And Then...

https://tinyurl.com/mw3e34w3
There you go, nice example dear Lord 😉
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

20YearsAgo wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:55 pm Are you sure you aren't Peter Jackson?
No, I am Kate Blanchet.
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
skynet

Post by skynet »

Lord Reith wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:40 am
20YearsAgo wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:55 pm Are you sure you aren't Peter Jackson?
No, I am Kate Blanchet.
now i am dissapointed, (not that i do not like Kate) but i thought you're Emma Stone :roll: :lol:
Onkster II

Post by Onkster II »

The clarity on the vocal is amazing!

Here's my guess: you isolated the lo-fi vocal first via AI, then strengthened it by running it through a Lennon vocal sample AI...

Does this mean you can do the same for "Mama You've Been On My Mind" from the Twickenham sessions? Been lusting after a clear version of that for ages...

And I'm still holding out hope that Jackson and The remaining Beatles will rescue/resuscitate a load of unfinished songs from the Get Back era...
Lord Reith

Post by Lord Reith »

skynet wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm now i am dissapointed, (not that i do not like Kate) but i thought you're Emma Stone :roll: :lol:
There are some who say I'm Taylor Swift. Suits me, I'd just stare at myself in the mirror all day.
Onkster II wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:02 pm The clarity on the vocal is amazing!

Here's my guess: you isolated the lo-fi vocal first via AI, then strengthened it by running it through a Lennon vocal sample AI...

Does this mean you can do the same for "Mama You've Been On My Mind" from the Twickenham sessions? Been lusting after a clear version of that for ages...
No, there's no vocal bolstering just a clean extraction with a bit of reverb and the piano replaced (by me). I did do a little bit of a remix of Mama and it is on "The Quiet Album" which is around here somewhere.

Anyway, I didn't mean to hijack this thread. back to the RS rumours... or rather lack of them!
Women there don't treat you mean, in Abilene
20YearsAgo

Post by 20YearsAgo »

Lord Reith wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:52 pm Anyway, I didn't mean to hijack this thread. back to the RS rumours... or rather lack of them!
Paul's leaking news about a "new" Beatle track yesterday may very well indicate that Apple has an entirely different (non-RS/Help!/1965) project up their sleeves for us this year.

Right now, Paul's promoting his new EYES OF THE STORM book. Interesting how he always dredges up some new Beatles news whenever it comes time to promote one of his personal projects. If a RS SDE set was indeed on for this year, I would've expected him to drop a clue or two about that during that interview the other day. Instead, we get this AI teaser.
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Paul tends to focus on his solo career when he drops hints, etc. I wouldn't expect him to tease anything about RS. Giles, however, would be the one who'd do that.
PaulsBrokenaGlass

Post by PaulsBrokenaGlass »

Do we think it'll include George's contributions? Seems that was the reason that Paul didn't release it for so long.