AI Rooftop Concert - Midjourney Generated Image

sam004

Re: AI Rooftop Concert - Midjourney Generated Image

Post by sam004 »

This forum need a like button :) like SHF, not FB

I find it interesting that the 2 surviving members dye their hair,
but the 2 that have passed,are greying.

Hey Fogerty does it too.
Everyone at his show is grey except him.. :)
Kwai Chang

Post by Kwai Chang »

Ants wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:30 pm I don't see anything wrong with that picture.
It's exactly as if it was created by a painter.
I suppose no one has/had anything to say about this...
That painting(late 70s?) frightened me when I first saw it but, now, I resemble the damn thing. I just hope I don't feel inferior as the forced obsolecence washes over the entire baby boomer generation like a petrified condom. Well, it might not glow in the dark any more...but, it makes us believe in the Youth of yore! Come hither and yawn! MAD magazine was the first to allude to the reality of The Beatles' immortality. They had Bald Beatles immediately. Gimmick, gimmick, gimmick. AI is just another gimmick. Remember when Queen refused to use synthesizers on their first ten albums...? How serendipitously ironic. This is a bit of a leg-over. A back-chat. An innuendo in search of the miracle. In Queen's case, there's always the hard way. Queen's extra effort meant extra work for no tangible payoff. At least by these new standards. If it has always been cobbled by the producer, how will this be any different? Green screen movies and atmos surround audio. What's happening? It's all fictitious analog playback. In my opinion, music has been inexact all along. 'No synths' is the same as having synths. So, at least that mayhem will be gone. Will the listener become detached or catatonic in the taskless realm? Will there be ANY escape once the old skills are cast off into the blurred lines of real musical audio commodity. There is NO THREAT of The Beatles music being created artificially. As I learned from MAD magazines fold-over, the bald headed Beatles were a great way of complementing their aura and giving them the advantage of reality. So, we may see NO GIMMICK as the gimmick. If there is no consciousness or logic...there won't be any flaw or appeal. Beatles music is more to do with clever wit and human imperfection. Catchy hooks that are imperfectly played and sang become the nuance and reflection. Nuance is the better part of melodic madness. The Beatles just make the process seem easy, fun and new.
I've just heard a voice
I must forget the time and place
where we just get artificial
and it's bugging me and
I want all the world
to see we get...nah nah nah-othing.
Beatles will be even BIGGER and BETTER than they have always been because AI won't
be able to teach itself something that the group was born with. Tell the others.
KC
gvout

Post by gvout »

Is there a link to the Reddit?