REQ: Odds and Sods... But Upgrades by HIWAX

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
beatlesnyttigt

Re: REQ: Odds and Sods... But Upgrades by HIWAX

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

I missed this one too (my wife is in hospital), can anyone please re-up?
Many thanks in advance :) Robert
MUR

Post by MUR »

reup
hxxps://krakenfiles.com/view/yY04PMGTYU/file.html
hxxps://krakenfiles.com/view/lXXTHcPddi/file.html
hxxps://krakenfiles.com/view/C8nBVoIbj0/file.html
hxxps://krakenfiles.com/view/0kQH3iXZyT/file.html
hxxps://krakenfiles.com/view/L0Jz5ou1Id/file.html
hxxps://krakenfiles.com/view/bu8FEylahy/file.html
hxxps://krakenfiles.com/view/15Z6vDfUeK/file.html
hxxps://krakenfiles.com/view/wDI5lIXGGT/file.html
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Gee, many thanks MUR (hope they will still be there tomorrow when I'm back home and can download from krakenfiles)
Very kind of you :D Robert
ladano48

Post by ladano48 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really grateful MUR!!!!!
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Downloads worked fine at home MUR, however, the dvds.7z won't unpack (one program says the archive is not complete, and the other just says error, fatal error). I've downloaded everything twice with the same result. Any ideas? (I'm on Mac and use The Unarchiver and Keka). This is so sad as I can only get the images and not the DVD's that I want... :( Robert
MUR

Post by MUR »

beatlesnyttigt wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:19 pm Downloads worked fine at home MUR, however, the dvds.7z won't unpack (one program says the archive is not complete, and the other just says error, fatal error). I've downloaded everything twice with the same result. Any ideas? (I'm on Mac and use The Unarchiver and Keka). This is so sad as I can only get the images and not the DVD's that I want... :( Robert
Sorry, I'm not familiar with Mac at all. On Windows, unpack of dvds.7z with any of WinRAR and 7zip work ok - I have just doublechecked. I could recommend to try MacOS versions of RAR and 7zip (they can be downloaded from official web-sites) or ask other Mac users about other utilities.
I use 7z/lzma2 archives for best compression to save space and keep all dvds in this form.
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
beatlesnyttigt

Post by beatlesnyttigt »

Thanks a lot MUR, I had 7zip earlier, I will look for the ones you recommended, thanks again :) Robert
EDIT - Unarchiver finally managed to open 4 DVD's but the Éxtra folder was empty...
glassonion

Post by glassonion »

Here is "Odds and Sods... But Upgrades Extras" (I believe this is the fifth DVD in a series of five or six)
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/Qa4BjC5B#rwRSHZ1WYoeOD-2-J-_5gw

Cliftdean74 was kind enough to post vol. III a few days ago.
viewtopic.php?p=128568&hilit=odds#p128568

I've known of this series for a long time but it's always illuded me in it's entirety. There was a time when I had more volumes but it seems I've lost them. Probably in an old external hard drive crash ten or so years ago.

I figured now would be a fine time to resurrect this old thread to acquire whether anyone here has any of the remaining volumes they could share?
cliftdean74

Post by cliftdean74 »

glassonion wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:56 pm Here is "Odds and Sods... But Upgrades Extras" (I believe this is the fifth DVD in a series of five or six)
hxxps://mega.nz/folder/Qa4BjC5B#rwRSHZ1WYoeOD-2-J-_5gw

Cliftdean74 was kind enough to post vol. III a few days ago.
viewtopic.php?p=128568&hilit=odds#p128568

I've known of this series for a long time but it's always illuded me in it's entirety. There was a time when I had more volumes but it seems I've lost them. Probably in an old external hard drive crash ten or so years ago.

I figured now would be a fine time to resurrect this old thread to acquire whether anyone here has any of the remaining volumes they could share?
Thanks for 5! I have 1-4. I can share them this afternoon.
MUR

Post by MUR »

For those who want it on pixeldrain, here it is in the form I keep it:
pixeldrain.com/l/73o9QLrT

I'm sure Mark will share on another resource, so people will have a choice.