German Stereo Vinyls and other oldies but goldies

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
yymca6

Re: German Stereo Vinyls and other oldies but goldies

Post by yymca6 »

Venus and Mars wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:26 pm
recordroman wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:31 pm David, I am very saddened to learn of your situation. I think I share the sentiments of this community, if there is anything we might be able to do to help you get thru this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here on this thread - it's the least we might be able to do after all the great shares you have posted here.
Thanks recordroman
I had all the Lord Reith since 2020, my 50+ vinyls rips of Beatles, Shadows, Beach Boys etc.., all the Atmos (Beatles and solo, Beach boys), many bootlegs, vinyls rips of Pbthal and and Dr Robert, many rips of blu ray audio and so...
If you need to rebuild parts of all this drive, let us know what you need and we'll share it the best way we can.

We will have though to coordinate ourselves so that digital gofundvenusandmars is effective and fast.
Yves
jpgrcat007

Post by jpgrcat007 »

I just during 23 & 24 Dec, moved 6 terrabytes of my beatles/solo/labels from Seagate
onto 3 Toshiba External Hard Drives of 4 Terrabytes
Group, Solo, & everything else, like Apple, Dark Horse & Ring'O Labels...

I have Lord Reith stuff in 2 different folders..one for BBC & the other for his mixes

We'll get you caught up
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

yymca6 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:21 pm
Venus and Mars wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:26 pm
recordroman wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:31 pm David, I am very saddened to learn of your situation. I think I share the sentiments of this community, if there is anything we might be able to do to help you get thru this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here on this thread - it's the least we might be able to do after all the great shares you have posted here.
Thanks recordroman
I had all the Lord Reith since 2020, my 50+ vinyls rips of Beatles, Shadows, Beach Boys etc.., all the Atmos (Beatles and solo, Beach boys), many bootlegs, vinyls rips of Pbthal and and Dr Robert, many rips of blu ray audio and so...
If you need to rebuild parts of all this drive, let us know what you need and we'll share it the best way we can.

We will have though to coordinate ourselves so that digital gofundvenusandmars is effective and fast.
I should get my external hard drive back in about 10 days, unfortunately I can't download anything important my hard drive is only 1T, thanks Yves and jpgrcat007 ! :)
jpgrcat007

Post by jpgrcat007 »

Don't worry, all of us will help you

Losing stuff sucks.... We all been there

I'm still going thru' CR+D's & DVD-R's to get stuff I stored before I got Hard Drives

Some stuff I lost, because some Media was faulty
vickrose777

Post by vickrose777 »

Venus and Mars wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:42 pm apparently my external hard drive broke, 2 1/2 years of "work" ruined (almost 2T of music), pissed off, going to take a break to change my mind... :(
David, I'm sorry to learn this news. I know there are a good number of members here, myself included that will do whatever we can to help you...
HannibalTwin8

Post by HannibalTwin8 »

Venus and Mars wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:25 pm I don't know, instead of the hard disk I have this message and it makes the computer bug if I click on it, sorry for all that
Have you tried uninstalling Virtual CloneDrive? Uninstalling, re-installing?
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

Thanks, you are nice and have a good spirit, if I don't get the data from my HD, I'll try to remember what I had on it, unfortunately I don't write anything down, I'll still order another hard drive (5TB) in the meantime to save what I'll do in the future.
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

HannibalTwin8 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:18 pm
Venus and Mars wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:25 pm I don't know, instead of the hard disk I have this message and it makes the computer bug if I click on it, sorry for all that
I never installed this I don't know where it comes from
HannibalTwin8

Post by HannibalTwin8 »

Venus and Mars wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:35 pm

https://superuser.com/questions/998027/ ... usb-drives

Do a search on your computer for Virtual CloneDrive and then remove/uninstall it. You don't want this to happen again to your new drive.
Venus and Mars

Post by Venus and Mars »

HannibalTwin8 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:40 pm
Venus and Mars wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:35 pm

https://superuser.com/questions/998027/ ... usb-drives

Do a search on your computer for Virtual CloneDrive and then remove/uninstall it. You don't want this to happen again to your new drive.
I installed this thing and deleted it and I don't have the "virtual clone drive" icon anymore, it's written instead of "Toshiba" "local disk(E)", when I click on it the pc no longer responds
I will try again with software like "Wondershare" or "EraseUS" but I think it's broken, if it doesn't work I'll send it to the store (they need 8/10 days to do their test)
it looks like windows has reformatted or is in "conflict" with my external hard drive, if I connect it, everything crashes, and if I remove it everything works fine
I was always very weak in IT (and in English :roll: )