Paul McCartney – Run Devil Run & More

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
mrcomedy

Paul McCartney – Run Devil Run & More

Post by mrcomedy »

Anybody have Paul McCartney – Run Devil Run & More (2CD ) Moonchild Records. MC-252

hxxps://www.discjapan.com/product/paul- ... ds-mc-252/
MUR

Re: Paul McCartney – Run Devil Run & More

Post by MUR »

Hmm. It's very suspicious, that Moonchild releases like this one have exactly the same tracklist as Voo-Doo release. Who knows the story?
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
MrP

Post by MrP »

You can't be that stunned that two bootlegs would share tracklists.
MUR wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:45 am Hmm. It's very suspicious, that Moonchild releases like this one have exactly the same tracklist as Voo-Doo release. Who knows the story?
MUR

Post by MUR »

MrP wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:54 am You can't be that stunned that two bootlegs would share tracklists.
The thing is that I see this fact not the first time (earlier I saw this fact, e.g. for George's 'Rarities'). I suspect that if I compare other MoonChild releases of Paul, I'll see the same. That's why I ask. Is Moonchild just a second label of Dave Marx or are tracklists just 'cloned' by others?
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
MrP

Post by MrP »

i imagine Moonchild just copies existing releases and sells them a a reduced price in comparison to the original release or a comparable release . I know that is the case with their Led Zep releases.
MUR wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:22 am
MrP wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:54 am You can't be that stunned that two bootlegs would share tracklists.
The thing is that I see this fact not the first time (earlier I saw this fact, e.g. for George's 'Rarities'). I suspect that if I compare other MoonChild releases of Paul, I'll see the same. That's why I ask. Is Moonchild just a second label of Dave Marx or are tracklists just 'cloned' by others?
mrcomedy

Post by mrcomedy »

Might someone have Run Devil Run - Ultimate Archive on Voo-Doo then?
MrP

Post by MrP »

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=121

mrcomedy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:56 am
Might someone have Run Devil Run - Ultimate Archive on Voo-Doo then?