Live series misterclaudel / valkyrie records

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
HenryTheHorse

Re: Live series misterclaudel / valkyrie records

Post by HenryTheHorse »

WOA76 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:06 pm same page:

Three cassettes entitled "1975 Tour Setlist", "Tour Rehearsal 1975" and "Day 2 Elstree, 1975" were auctioned by Christie's as Wings' roadie Trevor Jones collection of memorabilia was offered for sale and include in-line performances of the entire set, plus renditions of 'Suicide' and 'Stealin''.

A fourth rehearsal cassette labeled "1976 Tour Rehearsals" was auctioned as well.
Although bootleg CDs circulate with the contents attributed to "Elstree Rehearsals," these are simply a mislabeling of the 'One Hand Clapping' sessions from the previous August.
What I'm trying to do is make a complete set (in the best sound quality possible) of the Tour Rehearsals without any overlap. Has anyone attempted this? Using the RMW Let 'Em Out volumes and this Misterclaudel set is really confusing right now since Misterclaudel mixes up the recordings into a 2CD (but leaves out a significant amount of rehearsals) while the Let 'Em Out discs are complete but not necessarily in the correct order?
WOA76

Post by WOA76 »

HenryTheHorse wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:47 pm

Three cassettes entitled "1975 Tour Setlist", "Tour Rehearsal 1975" and "Day 2 Elstree, 1975" were auctioned by Christie's as Wings' roadie Trevor Jones collection of memorabilia was offered for sale and include in-line performances of the entire set, plus renditions of 'Suicide' and 'Stealin''.

A fourth rehearsal cassette labeled "1976 Tour Rehearsals" was auctioned as well.
Although bootleg CDs circulate with the contents attributed to "Elstree Rehearsals," these are simply a mislabeling of the 'One Hand Clapping' sessions from the previous August.
What I'm trying to do is make a complete set (in the best sound quality possible) of the Tour Rehearsals without any overlap. Has anyone attempted this? Using the RMW Let 'Em Out volumes and this Misterclaudel set is really confusing right now since Misterclaudel mixes up the recordings into a 2CD (but leaves out a significant amount of rehearsals) while the Let 'Em Out discs are complete but not necessarily in the correct order?
personal i think just stick with Let 'Em Out as I feel alot these other companys do mixing up tracks so they do what Capitol did and save them other sets

Let 'Em Out is i think best set TJ tapes

if u can do it let me know always like a wings project
Chris
HenryTheHorse

Post by HenryTheHorse »

WOA76 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:34 pm
HenryTheHorse wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:47 pm

personal i think just stick with Let 'Em Out as I feel alot these other companys do mixing up tracks so they do what Capitol did and save them other sets

Let 'Em Out is i think best set TJ tapes

if u can do it let me know always like a wings project
I'll probably not create a new project then assuming the Let 'Em Out ordering is correct...unless someone has new info showing otherwise...it sounds better than the Misterclaudel 2CD set anyway.
CajíasBeatles81

Post by CajíasBeatles81 »

John Lennon / Double Fantasy Recording Sessions / 4CD+1DVD With OBI Strip
Has anyone already shared this material?? And if so they can upload it again❤️🇧🇴❤️
Yellowsubmarine

Post by Yellowsubmarine »

CajíasBeatles81 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:00 pm John Lennon / Double Fantasy Recording Sessions / 4CD+1DVD With OBI Strip
Has anyone already shared this material?? And if so they can upload it again❤️🇧🇴❤️
It was released without a DVD.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21A ... 8C5E05B5CB
MUR

Post by MUR »

MCCD751-755 audio discs are a very bad clone of MCCD175-178: audio is the same, but highly compressed and louds cut. Only dvd is 'new'
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.
Yellowsubmarine

MUR wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:14 pm MCCD751-755 audio discs are a very bad clone of MCCD175-178: audio is the same, but highly compressed and louds cut. Only dvd is 'new'
Did they run out of material?

They keep re-releasing the old stuff with no reason.
mikec

Post by mikec »

Yellowsubmarine wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:19 pm
MUR wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:14 pm MCCD751-755 audio discs are a very bad clone of MCCD175-178: audio is the same, but highly compressed and louds cut. Only dvd is 'new'
Did they run out of material?

They keep re-releasing the old stuff with no reason.
This particular title is a re-release with a bonus DVD (not interesting at all) according to G Japan as the original was sold out since many years ago, very old title.
Any Bootleg label releasing silver pressed discs focus their releases on buyers who buy the originals, not digital downloads like most of the people here. This is a re-release for those seeking for the original on silver-pressed Bootleg, not advertised it as "contains new materials, please buy me" thing.
beatlesaint

Post by beatlesaint »

Yellowsubmarine wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:11 pm
CajíasBeatles81 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:00 pm John Lennon / Double Fantasy Recording Sessions / 4CD+1DVD With OBI Strip

Thats the Misterclaudel release. The 4CD+1DVD version is shown in the artowrk with The Lost Pepperland Album so it looks like its a new release from Valkyrie......although it will probably be the same material of course.
Yellowsubmarine

beatlesaint wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:51 am
Yellowsubmarine wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:11 pm

Thats the Misterclaudel release. The 4CD+1DVD version is shown in the artowrk with The Lost Pepperland Album so it looks like its a new release from Valkyrie......although it will probably be the same material of course.
The same tracklist and the same bouns tracks.