Lost Lennon Tapes Westwood One 218 Episodes

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Mrbeatleg

Re: Lost Lennon Tapes Westwood One 218 Episodes

Post by Mrbeatleg »

Ziggy C wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:52 am Which one is the birthday episode?

There was a series of episodes devoted to what John was doing on his birthday. And there was another series of episodes which was a Sean and John birthday special. Is there yet another birthday episode which is not one of the "218" and not the premiere episode?

Also....check my link again...previously it was only the FLAC's.

I've just uploaded artwork and what might be the missing episode(s)(?) And I'm getting confused. Where's Elliot Mintz when ya need him?

I totally get it with the "easier to d/l again than to search for it in a pile of drives." I use NeoFinder to archive my stuff. Makes finding things bunches easier. (For me, anyway.) My archive is still kinda small; I only have around 60 or 70Tb of stuff so far. But it is quickly mushrooming out of control. By my rudimentary calculations, I'll need to be re-incarnated no fewer than ten times in order to be able to properly appreciate the archive in its current state. However, since it grows exponentially, that's gonna be a lost cause. Who wants to live more than three times, anyway? :shock:
jpgr0420 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:26 pm Yea, I noticed you had all the episodes up and they were available, but I didn't see the birthday episode or the artwork. Plumdusty seems to be missing an episode here and there. I have the whole kit and kaboodle on a hard drive somewhere, but I'm trying to avoid having to tag the buggers if I can. Just being lazy. I've gotten to the point where if I want to listen to something, I'd just as soon download it again instead of digging through my hard drives trying to find it.

here's the link from above. It has 2 links for the birthday episode and they are BOTH THE SAME. So you only need to download one of them. take your pick.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... XbSdnFtMtC
Ziggy C

Post by Ziggy C »

Mrbeatleg wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:10 am here's the link from above. It has 2 links for the birthday episode and they are BOTH THE SAME. So you only need to download one of them. take your pick.

Episodes 037a and 142 are both in the "Possibly Missing LLT birthday Shows" Folder. They are indeed identical. But get em both because, well, twins.
Rather than being called, The Lost Lennon Tapes, the special is titled, "John Lennon: They Say It's Your Birthday!"

Thanks for the clarification, Mr. Beatleg!
emptyspotlight

Post by emptyspotlight »

Mrbeatleg wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:10 am
Ziggy C wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:52 am Which one is the birthday episode?

There was a series of episodes devoted to what John was doing on his birthday. And there was another series of episodes which was a Sean and John birthday special. Is there yet another birthday episode which is not one of the "218" and not the premiere episode?

Also....check my link again...previously it was only the FLAC's.

I've just uploaded artwork and what might be the missing episode(s)(?) And I'm getting confused. Where's Elliot Mintz when ya need him?

I totally get it with the "easier to d/l again than to search for it in a pile of drives." I use NeoFinder to archive my stuff. Makes finding things bunches easier. (For me, anyway.) My archive is still kinda small; I only have around 60 or 70Tb of stuff so far. But it is quickly mushrooming out of control. By my rudimentary calculations, I'll need to be re-incarnated no fewer than ten times in order to be able to properly appreciate the archive in its current state. However, since it grows exponentially, that's gonna be a lost cause. Who wants to live more than three times, anyway? :shock:
jpgr0420 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:26 pm Yea, I noticed you had all the episodes up and they were available, but I didn't see the birthday episode or the artwork. Plumdusty seems to be missing an episode here and there. I have the whole kit and kaboodle on a hard drive somewhere, but I'm trying to avoid having to tag the buggers if I can. Just being lazy. I've gotten to the point where if I want to listen to something, I'd just as soon download it again instead of digging through my hard drives trying to find it.

here's the link from above. It has 2 links for the birthday episode and they are BOTH THE SAME. So you only need to download one of them. take your pick.

Thank you so much for this, been marathoning it as we speak :D
Golem

Post by Golem »

Here is a guide to the compilation bootlegs and the radio episodes
lennonology

Post by lennonology »

Please find a guide linking the contents of The Lost Lennon Tapes Bag series of LPs to their original broadcast.
This was originally published in 2000, in parallel with Eight Arms To Hold You: The Solo Beatles Compendium
The document is free to share, but please keep it intact, and credit where appropriate.

hXXps://we.tl/t-kesWcGg3me

The remastered edition of Eight Arms To Hold You (2018) and LENNONOLOGY: Strange Days Indeed may both be found at:
lennonology(dot)com

Chip

Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 5.35.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-02-03 at 5.35.57 AM.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 321 times
Golem

Post by Golem »

Oh yeah I forgot that guide linked the bag boot to the LLT numbers, I think I originally meant to add that in my google sheet guide, I guess I'll have to do that at some point
lennonology

Post by lennonology »

Golem wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:03 pm Oh yeah I forgot that guide linked the bag boot to the LLT numbers, I think I originally meant to add that in my google sheet guide, I guess I'll have to do that at some point
Why duplicate the effort, the work has already been done.

CM
Golem

Post by Golem »

lennonology wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:08 pm
Golem wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:03 pm Oh yeah I forgot that guide linked the bag boot to the LLT numbers, I think I originally meant to add that in my google sheet guide, I guess I'll have to do that at some point

CM
To have a guide that's complete and easier to read, and to make it easier to compare between walrus, bag, and LLT
lennonology

Post by lennonology »

Golem wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:09 pm
lennonology wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:08 pm

CM
To have a guide that's complete and easier to read, and to make it easier to compare between walrus, bag, and LLT
You're making it hard on yourself. The Bag guide is already complete and fully searchable. It is also keyed to the appropriate entries in Eight Arms To Hold You.

CM