Lost Lennon Tapes Westwood One 218 Episodes

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Golem

Re: Lost Lennon Tapes Westwood One 218 Episodes

Post by Golem »

lennonology wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:17 pm
Golem wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:09 pm
lennonology wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:08 pm

Why duplicate the effort, the work has already been done.

CM
To have a guide that's complete and easier to read, and to make it easier to compare between walrus, bag, and LLT
You're making it hard on yourself. The Bag guide is already complete and fully searchable. It is also keyed to the appropriate entries in Eight Arms To Hold You.

CM
Well it's just a guide I made for my own personal use, you obviously don't have to use it if you don't want to! The lennonology guide was pretty outdated for the purposes I wanted to use it for, it used the Bag Records release, while the Walrus release is more common, my guide provides both that way you can cross refrence between every source, and I find it a lot more readable. This solved a lot of the problems I have when searching for tracks that could be from any 3 of the sources, but if it doesn't solve that problem for you, then that's fine, you don't have to use it.
MUR

Re: Lost Lennon Tapes Westwood One 218 Episodes

Post by MUR »

Thanks for two reference mappings.
Is there any mapping to 11 volumes of Living Legend label?
Searching hard for missing Silent Hills, Non Plus Ultra, WWII, Xavel, Shakuntala sets, fresh Misterclaudel/Valkyrie/Piccadilly.
Also searching hard for FAB CD / DVD releases (solo ones are priority). Ready to trade FAB DVDs with those who trades.