Kum Back [9 vols]

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
Track06

Re: Kum Back [9 vols]

Post by Track06 »

The missing file isn't equal to the mp3.
The difference is minor, but the original file would still be preferable.
It is possible to create a patch likely bit identical from 12 Days at Twickenham.
Please keep the file as it is to avoid it being considered taken from Kum Back or naturally belonging to the shared set.
hxxps://we.tl/t-CgGJVHdeTj
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Track06 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:31 pm The missing file isn't equal to the mp3.
It is possible to create a patch likely bit identical from 12 Days at Twickenham.
Please keep the file as it is to avoid it being considered taken from Kum Back or naturally belonging to the shared set.
This is the thing to do. Absolutely.

Thanks Track06 for sharing it.
Yves
bobzilla

Post by bobzilla »

Track06 wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:31 pm The missing file isn't equal to the mp3.
Thanks for this, Track06! Adding it to the collection as is.
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

I compared the set with Twelve Days At Twickenham.

2 obvious differences: Roll 84B is not on Twelve Days (replaced by 75A) and there are two Roll 125B on Kum Back while one on Twelve Days.

So for those who have a fully tagged version of Twelve Days, it is quite easy to copy tags from one to the other except for the 84B and the "extra" 125B (which I considered the same as the "basic" 125B).
Yves
Fast lucky

Post by Fast lucky »

Thanks for the up.

Regarding Roll 125B, there are indeed two of them on Kum Back but it is as though the roll has been split since their added duration is similar to the duration of the other rolls ... just a thought ...
yymca6

Post by yymca6 »

Fast lucky wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:48 am Thanks for the up.

Regarding Roll 125B, there are indeed two of them on Kum Back but it is as though the roll has been split since their added duration is similar to the duration of the other rolls ... just a thought ...
Exactly, that's why I tagged them with the same title but upped the slate number by one (just in case...)
Yves
Rui

Post by Rui »

Oop- It Looks Like I'm A Couple Of Days Late :\\, Could Anyone Do A Re-upload Thank You!!! ^v^
Beezer

Post by Beezer »

Hi Folks,
Found this backed up on a Hard Drive. Its probably no use whatsoever, but this is the version of the problematic track/disc, (that I downloaded back in 2007 ish). It looks to be mp3 sourced (tried it on 3 different checkers and they all say 95% MPEG probability, however this is a copy of the the way that the files were originally torrented back in 2007.

I've included everything that came down with the folder as I downloaded it

hXXps://we.tl/t-8Yw5dH5COY

kind regards

Beezer (UK)
Track06

Post by Track06 »

Thanks Beezer, that's good to have. Any chance you could upload the rest? I like having things from 2 different sources, it allows me to check for and trace back errors/differences of other sorts. Don't worry about the mpeg checker, it is unreliable in many cases (not this one) and inappropriate in case of the Nagras, since they are considered to have lossy minidisc in their lineage. Why we have many rolls in lossless then is yet another story.
bobzilla

Post by bobzilla »

Rui wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:25 pm Oop- It Looks Like I'm A Couple Of Days Late :\\, Could Anyone Do A Re-upload Thank You!!! ^v^
I finally just uploaded it to Mega since people keep requesting it. Enjoy...

hxxps://mega.nz/folder/ORZlBAJQ#MPQ-giIenTb1nE8qZVm6FA