Request: Get Back Session Transcripts

What are you missing? We're here to help! Also feel free to post your lists for trading or sharing.
enriquelu

Re: Request: Get Back Session Transcripts

Post by enriquelu »

Another valuable help in getting complete transcripts.

Thanks a lot

viewtopic.php?p=33654#p33654
Debbiebootleg

Post by Debbiebootleg »

That looks like a Great project. How I can colaborate on it
enriquelu

Post by enriquelu »

Debbiebootleg wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:22 pm That looks like a Great project. How I can colaborate on it
Read that
viewtopic.php?p=31836#p31836

and think you can do.

it's necessary demix some performances and refill some ??? in the transcription files.
Debbiebootleg

Post by Debbiebootleg »

great
[flabbyroad]

Post by [flabbyroad] »

Not exactly a transcription and a work in progress but there are some great moments there:

hxxps://we.tl/t-wXsY4VrCBW

fl.
Mr Bump

Post by Mr Bump »

Have come to this thread late but reading it with interest. When New Blue Soap was being done, I wanted to transcribe the whole thing but simply didn't have time. I did complete a transcript of day 1 which I think is pretty accruate:

I downloaded the great transcript from Pink Pyjamas on page 2, and we differ in places but it's pretty much the same. That one is done roll-by-roll where I personally feel a direct New Blue Soap, day-by-day format would be better. It's still great though.

The only way I see to get this done is for someone or a group of people to just sit down and listen and write. I can't really see any shortcuts. The Get Back book (2021) I read bits of it with New Blue Soap playing along and it isn't accurate. It misses bits of sentences here and there or skips bits to help it flow better. And it's far from complete anyway. To be honest, I would sooner start from scratch than try to work from it.

Alas I don't have time to devote to transcribing more - at least not at this point in time. Would be great if someone somewhere did get a final definitive version done.